Closed Thread
Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Hi! I have my own life, two beautiful kids, a wife, a job.... and all my day long I go to work.... living my life in my way.
But in the evening I check this topic hoping for good news, hoping that my phone for witch I worked day by day, in my regular life, will have his chance to please me more than my previous, a windows mobile one...

That's why I'm here with you guys! Ah! And because I wanna know what is the value of my bill, and because I'm tired to hear music after rejecting a call, and because of media player widget, and because I'm hoping that this update will give us really valuable applications on Ovi, and because I, like the others, need all the bug fixes and a permanently improved terminal. (because wtf!!! this is more expensive than a good laptop!!!)

That's what a guy without a life is doing!

And if you are not pleased with my english, maybe some romanian should do the trick, let's see how good you are...

Last edited by puiradu; 2010-04-06 at 21:09.

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
PR1.2 is coming out Monday April 12th 2010 !
Who told you!
Give us a credible source!

Originally Posted by cjp View Post
Do you guys want an insight into life? Especially into waiting?

The more you wait for something, the longer the wait feels. The more you wait for something, the more distorted your expectations become. This is why you're constantly dissapointed in releases, new gadgets etc. !

So calm down! And be realistic. PR 1.2 isn't going to be such a big of a deal. You won't feel that your phone is drastically better after you have your hands on it.
I don't expect to be "drascally better" I expect only those big bugs annonced as fixed to be fixed.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego
Originally Posted by puiradu View Post
Who told you!
Give us a credible source!
It can't be on Monday. It has to be Friday which I believe this Friday. (4/9/2010)

Originally Posted by hcancelik View Post
It can't be on Monday. It has to be Friday which I believe this Friday. (4/9/2010)
Who told you the date?

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
Who told you the date?
everyone knows the date this friday is the 9th.

Originally Posted by DJRedline View Post
everyone knows the date this friday is the 9th.
from where? who told you? it was annonced somewere? please give me the oficial link to read.

Why don't we make these threads like a sports office pool. Someone generate a table and we'll all put $5 down on a day of the month. Winner takes all

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ San Diego
from where? who told you? it was annonced somewere? please give me the oficial link to read.
It's classified.

Originally Posted by hcancelik View Post
It's classified.
Ok. But if the update will not came this friday... you know what liars will happen?

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever