Well I bought the Samsung some time ago, and now I am tied to my operator with 2 year contracht. It's a great phone with gprs, edge, umts, hsdpa. But it's pain in the *** when connecting to internet. Damn I should have bought a nokia for that.

Is there anyway to use it as a modem, or should I just buy a used nokia for modem?

The Following User Says Thank You to Jupex For This Useful Post:
I figured it out my self

I managed to pair my phone and n800, but everytime I tried to connect to internet it kept disconnecting me. Then I looked thru all the options, and came up with a solution.

I use DNA finland as my main operator. So you can use the default settings except 2 things.

Just make a pair with your GSM phone, and try to make a GPRS connection. As you can see, it wont connect. Then goto:

Control panel --> connectivity --> connections , and select your newly made connection. Mine is called DNA GPRS Internet. Click edit, and click next couple of times, untill you see Connection setup complete. Then click advanced. And take IP adresses tab. As you can see, the auto retrieve DNS box is checked. Unched that.

The Primary DNS adress is: 217.78.192.78 and the secondary is 217.78.192.22

Then goto other tab, and uncheck the box use PPP compression. After that just click ok, and finish and done.

That's it.