Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Masku, Finland
Originally Posted by bahadhurs View Post
Hi,
can you tell me how get free space

thanks
Delete programs, also, deleting the installer things cache etc. should free up loads of space, cannot remember how, but google/search here.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
it's described on the wiki page ossipena linked above, please read it.

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Disable repositorys testing and devel if you have it

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by egoshin View Post
If you think about telephony video-call - I mean not VoIP/Skype - then forget it anymore. There is no infrastructure in providers for that.
That may be true for the USA... but not for the rest of the world. I can place a video call to everyone who has a up-to-date handset, and I never need to worry if the person has a VoIP account, has a VoIP account on the same or a compatible network, is online at the moment... That's what I call video calls. Except, of course, if the person I want to call happens to own an N900.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Birmingham
Well that countdown on the nokia events page has finished and it turns out to be the release of the C3, C6 and E5 handsets. they look ok. nothing on the n900 however i bet they have more basic features that you would expect from a phone and the 900 is missing

http://events.nokia.com/everyoneconnect/index.htm

SO nothing the n900 does not have! lame! they should have put more effort in the n900 instead of releasing yet another 3 lame phones!

What the hell is nokia doing? why are we, the power users, left behind?

I dont want a freaking symbian phone! im fed up with the damn crashes and unstable apps! i want my n900 pushed to the limit!

Originally Posted by sygys View Post
SO nothing the n900 does not have! lame! they should have put more effort in the n900 instead of releasing yet another 3 lame phones!

What the hell is nokia doing? why are we, the power users, left behind?

I dont want a freaking symbian phone! im fed up with the damn crashes and unstable apps! i want my n900 pushed to the limit!
I dont understand what C3, C6, E5 got to do with Maemo. When N8 is released in 2 weeks time then we can talk about Symbian vs Maemo.

Hey! You can push the device to limit anyday. Just go to the overclocking thread and go for over 1ghz! You can't do that with any Symbian phone currently

Originally Posted by ioan View Post
I'm ready to speculate: tonight is the night when PR 1.2 would be available for download.

I have a feeling in my guts that I may be right (or could be the beans I had for lunch).
My guts are telling me that your guts where very likely not in sync with reality

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
They are always released in the morning, usually 8AM Finnish time. Depending on your timezone, this of course can be "tonight" I'd also appreciate if they wouldn't wait much longer, extras-devel is 90% unusable without having QT 4.6.2, which is provided by PR1.2 (catch 22, right? )

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Nokia staff hinted @ Nokia App Forum Bulgaria Conference today that PR1.2 will be released "in the next few days".

http://twitter.com/bundyo/status/12093830311
http://twitter.com/bundyo/status/12098753092

Last edited by Bundyo; 2010-04-13 at 12:40.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever