Notices

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
I'm trying to find Airport Touch game, and is not in Ovi store anymore. Anyone knows where I can get it from?

TIA

Last edited by ioan; 2010-03-25 at 21:14.

me too...and angry birds...

Hi,
If somebody has install file of Airport Touch i am interested in receiving it.

[PUNK] : Angry birds is still in Ovi store...

It`s removed also from OVI for symbian... strange...

Does anyone know if the install file can be found in a n900 (I mean in maemo file system) where airport touch is already installed ? I guess it should a "airporttouch.install" somewhere...

Do you know how we could ask people from ovi store about this situation ?

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Southern Germany
Well, if I tended to conspiracy theories I'd say that evil Ovi has struck again.
But as I am not I guess the Qt based games are being ported to Qt4.6 to be prepared for the soon to be released PR 1.2 update.
Just a guess.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Netherlands
i was accually able to recover mine because i made a back up before i reflashed.

I would post it but i don't know if it's allowed since it not available for download anymore.

Originally Posted by ofels View Post
Well, if I tended to conspiracy theories I'd say that evil Ovi has struck again.
But as I am not I guess the Qt based games are being ported to Qt4.6 to be prepared for the soon to be released PR 1.2 update.
Just a guess.
Ok, I hope you're right... But is it necessary to remove this app from sources list while they're porting the game to Qt4.6 ? Is there a technical reason ? They could let the current version available until they commit updates, no ?

Out of the topic question :
Anyway does anyone knows where I could find install files of software I've already installed ? I would like to know if I can see what I have already downloaded. I've heard about /var/cache/apt/archives/partial but it doesn't seem to be relevant.

It is still not available... Is there any way to get even ".deb" file and install it manually?

Originally Posted by combiochem View Post
It is still not available... Is there any way to get even ".deb" file and install it manually?
like it...
Attached Files
File Type: zip offscr-airport.zip (273 Bytes, 512 views)

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PUNK For This Useful Post:

Tags
airport touch