Notices

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 511 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Greece
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the first ported version of wok in extras-testing. It's a simple (and silly) game. It is very responsive to user input (especially when using a the stylus) which makes it fun to play:

Here's the description of the package:

The game objective is very simple. Catch the falling balls by the wok (a flying pan) and throw them to the right. To earn more score, you should throw many balls continuously. Collect many balls on the wok, and throw them at the same time., If a ball falls to the lower end of the screen, the game is over.

The game is Copyright 2001 Kenta Cho. All rights reserved.
The game is very hard to make screenshots of because of its refresh rate. (all screenshots have ugly tearing).

Get it from here or here and don't forget to vote if you find it to work properly.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to v13 For This Useful Post:
hi ive just downloaded and had a quick play, seemed to work fine for me. Its the strangest looking wok ive ever seen :P

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Hyderabad, India
works fine

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cali
I like! That high score seems a little hard to reach lol

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 511 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Greece
Originally Posted by thefoxtrot View Post
I like! That high score seems a little hard to reach lol
If your highscore is 10.000 then it is very easy to break. The original game had highscore 1.000.000 (!).

Just try to push the balls at the right side too-many at a time. Don't just throw them (unless you want to get rid of them quickly) because they will go at the top of the screen and you'll get no points.

My current high-score is 25900 but the attached screenshot shows a 5x9999 combo (!). It was taken from the game's web page..
Attached Images