Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
So the grumpy have seemingly multiplied?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
That would have been a really killer paragraph if it made sense. I don't think I've ever seen a sentence consisting of the word "Though" before
That's all you got? Latching onto a typo? Or, are you not smart enough to realize it was a typo and I meant to type "Tough"?

Perhaps you meant "I don't think I've ever seen a sentence containing only the word "Tough" by itself"?

Because
I don't think I've ever seen a sentence consisting of the word "Though" before
makes no sense. There are a lot of sentences where the word "though" can be used in.

As a courtesy, I'm going to go with a lack of a good argument from you in regards to that paragraph, instead of calling you a tool (or, t00l as it's known in Internet talk).

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
That's a grate point man. I think they taught that as early as in 2nd great.
"grate"? "great"? Pot. Kettle. 'Nuff said.

Originally Posted by thefoxtrot View Post
@That One Guy

Leave this thread. No one wants you here, you are not helping anyone, and you are causing unnecessary noise.
I hate it when all of these big shots clog up perfectly good threads they shouldn't have posted in in the first place

Who died and made you the Almighty? I must have missed the memo (and by extension, the funeral).

Telling someone to "leave" a thread on a forum makes you look like a complete idiot, you know. And for the record, I'm not a "big shot". But I am someone who will tell you where to stick your demands to "leave" a thread. I don't suppose I have to spell it out for you, right?

If I must spell it out for you, please contact me via the forums' PM function... wouldn't want to "clog up" this "perfectly good" and utterly pointless thread.

NEXT!?

Last edited by That One Guy; 2010-04-19 at 06:32.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
you fail for worlds dumbest thread, good day

Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
That's all you got? Latching onto a typo? Or, are you not smart enough to realize it was a typo and I meant to type "Tough"?

Perhaps you meant "I don't think I've ever seen a sentence containing only the word "Tough" by itself"?

Because
makes no sense. There are a lot of sentences where the word "though" can be used in.

As a courtesy, I'm going to go with a lack of a good argument from you in regards to that paragraph, instead of calling you a tool (or, t00l as it's known in Internet talk).

"grate"? "great"? Pot. Kettle. 'Nuff said.

Who died and made you the Almighty? I must have missed the memo (and by extension, the funeral).

Telling someone to "leave" a thread on a forum makes you look like a complete idiot, you know. And for the record, I'm not a "big shot". But I am someone who will tell you where to stick your demands to "leave" a thread. I don't suppose I have to spell it out for you, right?

If I must spell it out for you, please contact me via the forums' PM function... wouldn't want to "clog up" this "perfectly good" and utterly pointless thread.

NEXT!?

For someone who doesn't get squat for answering threads on a forum you sure sound like you somehow have the responsibility to make an appearance in threads.

If it annoys you and the answer seems trivial then just let it be... You have to remember that this is an appealing phone on the market that brings people completely oblivious to computer related stuff and therefore unix specific problems into the whole scene.

I assume your level of expertise goes well beyond this thread and perhaps there is another thread out there hurting for your input.

Sorry if i come across as an *** with this reply.