Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oxford , England
Hey I was wondering if there is a way to set the exposure time for the camera?
On my panasonic lumix i can set the time the lense is open for for a few minutes so i can create some really cool blurred effects

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oxford , England
*BUMP*
Help me out here Peeps

I absolutely love taking photos where I have the ability to slow the shutter speed. Reaaly want to spend a small fortune on a fancy new DSLR. I think the answer is no at the moment, people have only just managed to get a good script together to take a series of photos to make an HDR. Definately something I'll put my vote in for if its at all possible. +1

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Erm...

Camera Application > Wrench Icon > Exposure.

EDIT: Not sure if this is "artificial" exposure or actually slowing the shutter.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.