Notices

Ok my nokia messagin is acting funny

1. even tho ive checkd off the use signature but it still doesnt adds the signature.
2. since last 2 days im unable to send emails its send when ever it wants to.
anybody else having the same problem.??

awesome!.lol ..just read it dont help ppl...
cuss ya'all./..

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
No problems here.
If someone knows an answer they'll post it.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by junooni View Post
cuss ya'all./..
Sure, I'll be glad to help, junooni! Here's my answer!

I have no idea.

Hope that helps!

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Shropshire UK
Hi - not much help here, but my Nokia Messaging attached to a google apps account has more or less stopped working over the past couple of days! It just wont send me new emails. Send and Receive doesn't help either.
I can't work out what is wrong - or if I did anything to cause it - i.e. installing anything new.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Ads View Post
Hi - not much help here, but my Nokia Messaging attached to a google apps account has more or less stopped working over the past couple of days! It just wont send me new emails. Send and Receive doesn't help either.
I can't work out what is wrong - or if I did anything to cause it - i.e. installing anything new.
Note that for some providers, Nokia Messagings get activated as a trial service, i.e. there might be conditions/things to do to keep the service running after that period is up (usually they send a mail about this when you start using it). Either that, or it simply broke

I am currently traveling to the PNW from Arizona. My Nokia Messaging started working intermittently on the 22nd and now has officially stopped retrieving mail altogether. I tried resetting settings and still no luck. Problems occur both when on 3G and when on wi-fi so I highly doubt the problem is connected to my location. Any ideas?

edit: just sent a test email from my phone and I was able to receive it on my PC through gmail. My phone, however, still did not retrieve the email.

Last edited by wigglemeyer; 2010-04-26 at 13:16.

Originally Posted by junooni View Post
cuss ya'all./..
lol do u like junoon? they have some pretty good songs

check your email settings by going to edit account..and see if they're correct..check ur servers too...before I could send recieve email from home and work but when i got to college it wouldn't let me send or receive..so i just had to define the my College's server...I dunno if that helps...

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
I cannot find it to install on my phone anymore. US Tmobile service. I wish there was some clarification about this.

Tags
nokia dropped