Closed Thread
Originally Posted by thecube View Post
I ll wait until 3. april, if there is no pr1.2 it goes back to amazon and I ll get instead a htc desire.
If the desire is crap...i can still change to n900 again...
er - did this post get stuck in the internets? It's the 25th of April already (at least in England)

:-) I mean the 3. may

3000! 3000! 3000! 3000!

Sad thing is, I will miss the thread when/if PR 1.2 is ever released. I think I care more about this thread than PR 1.2....

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Thessaloniki, Greece
Originally Posted by BN900 View Post
3000! 3000! 3000! 3000!

Sad thing is, I will miss the thread when/if PR 1.2 is ever released. I think I care more about this thread than PR 1.2....
Awwwww, don't you worry.. the PR1.3 thread will start (it already kinda started) straight away with the PR1.2 release.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Oh you poor childish people going on like kids lol oh well i guess you lot aint got nothing better to do ha ha.
Why dont you all get involved in some programming instead of being kids waiting for santa to come lol.

Originally Posted by igorgomes View Post
Another news about the (possible) release date:

http://maemoarena.com/2010/04/nokia-...nkong-release/

:- )

That article says the Hong Kong edition will have video skype!

Hopefully this is part of 1.2 and not just a Hong Kong edition thing (more likely to be part of PR1.2 IMHO).

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by nermaljcat View Post
That article says the Hong Kong edition will have video skype!

Hopefully this is part of 1.2 and not just a Hong Kong edition thing (more likely to be part of PR1.2 IMHO).
Video skype!

sweet

I would be skeptical of the video skype for now until we get actual confirmation.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The ony reason most people are even hyped about pr1.2 is that the sdk was released.

To be fair if that didnt happen, people wouldnt even of known about it.

pr1.2 brings us alot of bug fixes and between everyone alot of people are waiting for some specific ones and it takes so long for the firmware update to come out because they want to get as many as possible at one time.

Nothing we can do until its released but i think the reason its taking so long is because it may infact be the second last firmware update for n900!! The last being pr1.3 that brings flash 10!!

Originally Posted by DarkFulgore View Post
The ony reason most people are even hyped about pr1.2 is that the sdk was released.

To be fair if that didnt happen, people wouldnt even of known about it.

pr1.2 brings us alot of bug fixes and between everyone alot of people are waiting for some specific ones and it takes so long for the firmware update to come out because they want to get as many as possible at one time.

Nothing we can do until its released but i think the reason its taking so long is because it may infact be the second last firmware update for n900!! The last being pr1.3 that brings flash 10!!
I actually share your thought. I do think that part of the reason 1.2 was delayed that much is because they are not planning more than 1 or 2 more releases after that. Then, they will shift to Meego.

But at least I hope they leave us with a relatively complete device before abandoning it for Meego...

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever