Active Topics

Notices

Customize Queen BeeCon Widget (>=v0.1.4) to display:
N900 Mini Monitor - Extras Admission Celebration Edition

The Beecon will show System Information relevant to Battery, CPU and Load, Uptime, Network/Internet, WIFI and File Systems.

This is a special Beecon celebrating the QBW admission to Maemo Extras

Images are attached to this post.

Code:
[queen-beecon-header]
version=1,000000
checksum=3850144
[queen-beecon-exported-instance]
widgetType=1
operationalStatus=0
hideCanvas=true
snippetBgRGB=0
beecon_lt0_ImgZoom=0
beecon_lt0_BgRGB=2
beecon_lt0_ImgFilename=queen-beecon-syserr.png
beecon_eq0_ImgZoom=0
beecon_eq0_BgRGB=3
beecon_eq0_ImgFilename=queen-beecon-appok.png
beecon_eq1_ImgZoom=0
beecon_eq1_BgRGB=4
beecon_eq1_ImgFilename=queen-beecon-appwrn.png
beecon_ge2_ImgZoom=0
beecon_ge2_BgRGB=5
beecon_ge2_ImgFilename=queen-beecon-apperr.png
beecon_idxge2_ImgZoom=0
beecon_idxge2_BgRGB=11
beecon_idxge2_ImgFilename=queen-beecon-index.png
widWidth=229
widHeight=409
instanceTitle=N900 Mini Monitor
instanceCmd=hal-device bme | awk '/l.p/ {perc = $3}; /g.c/ {curr = $3}; /g.la/ {last = $3}; /s_c/ {isch = $3} END if (isch == "false") {print curr"/"last"<span font=\\"11\\">mAh</span>(%"perc")"} else {print "Charging"}';echo CPU `awk '{print $1/1000"<span font=\\"11\\">MHz</span>"}' /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq` `cat /sys/devices/platform/omap34xx_temp/temp1_input`C;uptime | sed -e 's/.*up */Up: /' -e 's/, load average: /\\n/' -e 's/[ ,]+/ /';echo "Boot:`cat /proc/bootreason`(#`cat /var/lib/dsme/boot_count`)";wget -t 1 -T 5 -q -O - api.myiptest.com | awk -F"\\"" 'BEGIN{r=0}{print "W:"$4"\\n"substr($12 "-"toupper($28),1,17);r=1}END{if(r==0)print "W:<span font=\\"11\\">Not Available\\nNo Provider</span>"}';/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 | awk -F "[: ]" 'BEGIN{r=0}/Bc/ {print "L:"$13;r=1}END{if(r==0)print "L:<span font=\\"11\\">Not Available</span>"}';awk -F "[. ]+" '/0/ {print $4"%/" $5 "<span font=\\"11\\">dBm<\\/span>/" $6 "<span font=\\"11\\">dBm<\\/span>"}' /proc/net/wireless;df -h| awk '/(^rootfs)|(\\/home)|(\\/mmc1)/{print $6;printf("%17s\\n",$5 "/" $4)}'
cmdImgFilename=n900.png
cmdImgZoom=0
cmdFgRGB=1
cmdVisibilityPosition=0
cmdImgVisibilityPosition=5
cmdJustify=0
cmdFontName=3
cmdFontSize=12
resImgFilename=queen-beecon-resimg.png
resImgZoom=0
resFgRGB=4
resVisibilityPosition=5
resImgVisibilityPosition=0
resJustify=3
resFontName=14
resFontSize=11
updOnStartup=false
updOnClick=true
updOnDesktop=false
delayIndex=0
updNeworkPolicy=0
Thanks and Credit to maintainers and contributors of THIS wiki.
Attached Files
File Type: zip n900-mini-monitor-image.zip (91.3 KB, 505 views)

Last edited by No!No!No!Yes!; 2010-04-30 at 12:47.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Hi i just want to try the mini monitor on my N900 but even if i change the settings and the command i dont be able to see any output on the desktop -.-' what setting do i have to make??

So i finally got an output but it's not straight. do you have a clue??

Last edited by Schuhsohle; 2010-04-30 at 09:30.

Same here!!

Can you give me the command from the desktop widget at the bottom of your screen?!

Also, do you have a working temp. command?

did you mean the traffic widget??? thats Personal Dataplan Monitor which you can download on the program manger!

http://maemo.org/downloads/product/r...et_installfile

Originally Posted by Schuhsohle View Post
Hi i just want to try the mini monitor on my N900 but even if i change the settings and the command i dont be able to see any output on the desktop -.-' what setting do i have to make??

The WIFI monitor line is missing ... this is the cause of the misalignment.
But I see there could be and issue with the import of the instance here.

How did you perform the import?

Try to paste this command there:
Code:
hal-device bme | awk '/l.p/ {perc = $3}; /g.c/ {curr = $3}; /g.la/ {last = $3}; /s_c/ {isch = $3} END if (isch == "false") {print curr"/"last"<span font=\"11\">mAh</span>(%"perc")"} else {print "Charging"}';echo CPU `awk '{print $1/1000"<span font=\"11\">MHz</span>"}' /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq` `cat /sys/devices/platform/omap34xx_temp/temp1_input`C;uptime | sed -e 's/.*up */Up: /' -e 's/, load average: /\n/' -e 's/[ ,]+/ /';echo "Boot:`cat /proc/bootreason`(#`cat /var/lib/dsme/boot_count`)";wget -t 1 -T 5 -q -O - api.myiptest.com | awk -F"\"" 'BEGIN{r=0}{print "W:"$4"\n"substr($12 "-"toupper($28),1,17);r=1}END{if(r==0)print "W:<span font=\"11\">Not Available\nNo Provider</span>"}';/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 | awk -F "[: ]" 'BEGIN{r=0}/Bc/ {print "L:"$13;r=1}END{if(r==0)print "L:<span font=\"11\">Not Available</span>"}';awk -F "[. ]+" '/0/ {print $4"%/" $5 "<span font=\"11\">dBm<\/span>/" $6 "<span font=\"11\">dBm<\/span>"}' /proc/net/wireless;df -h| awk '/(^rootfs)|(\/home)|(\/mmc1)/{print $6;printf("%17s\n",$5 "/" $4)}'

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Erfurt, Germany
The MiniMonitor does not work for me. There is no outpput with error-code 2. Is there something special to pay attention to?

EDIT: Output works for me now but still not the right background.

IceJunior

Last edited by IceJunior; 2010-04-30 at 10:11.

This is the list of commands which get executed by the QBW.
In case of problems, try to execute each command with the Test Drive button in the Advanced Settings and Tools Dialog.
Please check and report exit code and output.

Code:
hal-device bme | awk '/l.p/ {perc = $3}; /g.c/ {curr = $3}; /g.la/ {last = $3}; /s_c/ {isch = $3} END if (isch == "false") {print curr"/"last"<span font=\"11\">mAh</span>(%"perc")"} else {print "Charging"}';
Code:
echo CPU `awk '{print $1/1000"<span font=\"11\">MHz</span>"}' /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq` `cat /sys/devices/platform/omap34xx_temp/temp1_input`C;
Code:
uptime | sed -e 's/.*up */Up: /' -e 's/, load average: /\n/' -e 's/[ ,]+/ /';echo "Boot:`cat /proc/bootreason`(#`cat /var/lib/dsme/boot_count`)";
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WGET PACKAGE INSTALLED
Code:
wget -t 1 -T 5 -q -O - api.myiptest.com | awk -F"\"" 'BEGIN{r=0}{print "W:"$4"\n"substr($12 "-"toupper($28),1,17);r=1}END{if(r==0)print "W:<span font=\"11\">Not Available\nNo Provider</span>"}';
Code:
/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 | awk -F "[: ]" 'BEGIN{r=0}/Bc/ {print "L:"$13;r=1}END{if(r==0)print "L:<span font=\"11\">Not Available</span>"}';
Code:
awk -F "[. ]+" '/0/ {print $4"%/" $5 "<span font=\"11\">dBm<\/span>/" $6 "<span font=\"11\">dBm<\/span>"}' /proc/net/wireless;df -h| awk '/(^rootfs)|(\/home)|(\/mmc1)/{print $6;printf("%17s\n",$5 "/" $4)}'

Originally Posted by IceJunior View Post
The MiniMonitor does not work for me. There is no outpput with error-code 2. Is there something special to pay attention to?

EDIT: Output works for me now but still not the right background.

IceJunior
Please post a screenshot of what you get.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Erfurt, Germany

I just changed the Widget size to the n900.png's size and the Widgettype to Snipet.

EDIT: ... And I pastet the n900.png in the two default directories.

IceJunior

Last edited by IceJunior; 2010-04-30 at 10:52.