Active Topics

Finally, I can buy e72 in white! I always wanted to get the e72 in white but when it came out it wasn't available. Now I can! I was going to get the white e71 instead but I was waiting for the price to drop since it's a 2 yr old phone. Now I can't wait to have it available in the US

n900 for web browsing, multitasking + e72 navigation, phone features = perfect !

totally agree!!! i got a e71 myself. just a awesome phone!!! i still love even i have been only using my n900 for the past 1 month or so. the battery life is unbeatable as well!!! i would buy a e72 if i can find some body to buy my e71 at a fair price. LOL

Moderator | Posts: 3,718 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by greatmanlxw View Post
i would buy a e72 if i can find some body to buy my e71 at a fair price. LOL
Why not try at ebay?

greatman: Yeah i know i had the chance to use the e71 few times and i miss it. I wanted to get one but I already have the n95 8gb at the time. But now my n95 is acting up and the lcd is broken. I am looking forward to purchase e71 in white since everyone has either the grey or black. But now that I saw this I'm gonna wait until it comes out