Closed Thread
the problem we think that it took sooooooo long because this thread was started! .. just wait for it.. and don't keep saying tomorrow and tomorrow .. it will come out when it is meant to come out..

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Stockholm
Does anybody knew how many devs Nokia have dedicated to Maemo 5 (excluding the Meego people)?

Or is Maemo some low priority thing, they play with when they waiting for Meego to compile and it's not coffee break or so?

Silence from the company who thinks that the best way to communicate with customers is to put the head in the sand like an ostrich!

There is one thing more that upset me! All brainwashed fan boys who answers people that had enough of Nokias treatment with things like: Good bye, buy an iPhone looser (I'm cooler than you)!
I think people don't need/want/deserve your stupid answers if they have lost the patience of Nokia.

Btw, I have very little patience left for this Nokia farce!

if pr 1.2 comes there will be more bugs. and we will all got disappointed like never before. PR 1.2 where are youuuu?? come now and disappoint us!

Originally Posted by clob View Post
Does anybody knew how many devs Nokia have dedicated to Maemo 5 (excluding the Meego people)?

Or is Maemo some low priority thing, they play with when they waiting for Meego to compile and it's not coffee break or so?
I think the dev teams are different. Considering how hard the HK release is being pushed, I doubt maemo is low priority

Originally Posted by aldevil View Post
the problem we think that it took sooooooo long because this thread was started! .. just wait for it.. and don't keep saying tomorrow and tomorrow .. it will come out when it is meant to come out..
hahaha very funny. yeah tomorrow becomes nextday becomes next week becomes next month becomes next year becomes next decade becomes next century and becomes totally forgotten by Nokia.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
The thread "Today... No 1.2..." with eleven posts has been merged into this thread.

And yes, that's considerably fewer posts than that thread once held. Please try to keep conversation reasonably polite and constructive.

I understand a great deal of anticipation has built up in the community during this wait for PR1.2. However, try to keep in mind that while PR1.2 should bring a number of bug fixes and a few new features, it is a point release. The importance being placed on this minor firmware revision is causing conflict now and will likely lead to disappointment later.

Originally Posted by fergusso View Post
hahaha very funny. yeah tomorrow becomes nextday becomes next week becomes next month becomes next year becomes next decade becomes next century and becomes totally forgotten by Nokia.
The n900 is out in HK with pr 1.2 so yes, it is coming soon

Originally Posted by optimus View Post
lol!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ ireland
Originally Posted by evilJazz View Post
This thread is a perfect example of:

ARE WE THERE YET?!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNM0UvR_Bo

NOO!!!
AHAHHAHAH why is this taking so long? let's make up a story to pass the time. AAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Originally Posted by oskarmat View Post
AHAHHAHAH why is this taking so long? let's make up a story to pass the time. AAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Once upon a time people had no patience, and the great god Nokia smote them with a large stick of waiting.

The end.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever