Active Topics

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2010 @ United Kingdom
To be honest the main things i miss are the hardware keyboard which was fantastic for typing out emails... and i do miss the integrated im protocols which the n900 supported, have installed ebuddy on the desire now which contemplates it.

Other than that i dont miss much.. actually really enjoying the using the HTC has some really cool features.

I dont mind shipping out of the uk, just depends on location shipping costs etc. let me know where you are and i will see what i can do.

Still available guys..

Originally Posted by lankydan View Post
Still available guys..
Ship to south Africa?

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
be very carefull shipping out of uk mate..make sure you dont use any western union payments etc..infact be wary of bank transfers too. make sure you have funds in account for at least 5 working days...

Having no luck selling mine either. No one seems to want to buy them! Has been on ebay for nearly 4 days, no signs of it selling. I keep lowering the price too.

Second hand ones seem to be selling under £300 now, and news ones can be picked up for not much over £350!

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I wish to buy your N900 if i'm in UK!!!

Hi guys,

sorry been busy for a few days with work... i don't mind shipping outside of the UK really as long as i receive cleared funds before shipping.. will also need to calculate shipping.

unit is still available and ready to ship..

just drop me a message with an offer if interested.

dan

Still available guys open to offers... need to shift this now as my better other half, has decided she wants a desire too, after playing around with mine.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sunny Wiltshire
If its any help, I put mine on ebay on Wednesday for Buy it now of £299 and it was gone by lunchtime. 2 months old and boxed. I wouldn't do auction. Just do Buy it now with best offer. I got loads of interest in the short time it was for sale.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Italy
Only 300£? Damn, that's a seriously good price! And I just bought mine new from an online retailer for 470€...
I really wish I knew about this sale..dammit! Sorry guys!