Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by eiffel View Post
Lots of questions about fluff (along the lines of "Do you feel you have more friends because of your N900")...
That particular question, and a few others like it, have been in every Nokia survey I've ever taken. Not only that, but nearly identical questions always appear in surveys from other mobile phone manufacturers and cellular service providers. The issue of whether or not mobile phones magically transform us into wonderfully likable, popular people is of critical importance to the entire industry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Did it... was long and with some ackward questions, but let's hope it helps Nokia improve some features of the new upcoming devices or maybe (fingers crossed) the next software update.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
I thought the question about how many applications are you running right now was poor. When I answered the survey, my N900 was running 0 apps in the task switcher. Simply because when I am on my computer (where I was answering the survey from), I don't need to use the N900.

Perhaps they should take a JPSM course lol.
But if you told the truth when answering that question, you also need a course, lol!

Edit: Hopefully, they automatically disregarded your answer if the information they had indicated you weren't using the N900 when answering.

Last edited by geneven; 2010-04-24 at 13:08.

Posts: 296 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Manchester
DOne!, took so long, and i just noticed that i forgot to mention about the browser back feature!

N900 APP REVIEW SITE IS NOW LIVE
http://maemoappreviews.blogspot.com/

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Got it completed. Hope Nokia takes this very seriously and considers all valid inputs for making the N900 a better device.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Actually, I took the survey minutes after I saw that tweet from Jussi on twitter. But posting it now to increase the post count for this USEFUL thread.

It was a pleasure to take the survey. The design was good and questions were well thought out. Would encourage everyone to take it. It is for us.

Thanks Nokia for this.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Originally Posted by vkv.raju View Post
Actually, I took the survey minutes after I saw that tweet from Jussi on twitter. But posting it now to increase the post count for this USEFUL thread.

It was a pleasure to take the survey. The design was good and questions were well thought out. Would encourage everyone to take it. It is for us.

Thanks Nokia for this.
Yes - I appreciated Nokia asking us these questions. I wonder if they would be open the discussing the results on this site.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by Anwarboy11 View Post
DOne!, took so long, and i just noticed that i forgot to mention about the browser back feature!
No need ,its already taken care of in PR 1.2

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Liverpool, UK
Done. Hope they are listening

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
That particular question, and a few others like it, have been in every Nokia survey I've ever taken. Not only that, but nearly identical questions always appear in surveys from other mobile phone manufacturers and cellular service providers. The issue of whether or not mobile phones magically transform us into wonderfully likable, popular people is of critical importance to the entire industry.
I'm so excited about what PR1.2 will do for my popularity and likeablity.

Tags
survey, take me