Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
LOLOLOL @evil

Ash, Can you please please let me know of any upcoming FW update for N900? i have few problems with my N900. Heard lot of things will be better with the next FW.

HELP!!

Originally Posted by Laughingstok View Post
Want to apologize about last night if I offended anyone
I am extremely offended. i didnt get to see your photo. you had sobered up and removed it. not fair.

Originally Posted by greatmanlxw View Post
could be the pr1.1 with native Chinese support. i mean we only know it supports Chinese writting input and chinese menu. no evidents have shown that it can do any thing in the new feature list of 1.2
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=624772&postcount=1

A new "night mode camera" feature is included in the Hong Kong edition. And there's much more than that. Surely it's newer than PR1.1.1.

ME THERE WITH YOU MAXXIMUSCOOL.:-)
HEARD N900 WAS MADE OBSERVING MARKET IN UK n USA..WHICH WAS THE REASON MMS WAS NOT THERE....BUT FW UPDATE NOW IN HK!!! ;-( SICK I TELL U.

ANY GUYS FROM HK?SORRY IF UR THERE....JUST LETTING OUT MY FRUSTRATION!!!!

I have waited pr1.2 ever since I got my phone, since my email nor calendar doesn't work with corporate server, BUT:

Have any of you think, why it will come in phases ....
- if HK didn't have pr1.1 .. there is no issues of upgrade and thus plain 1.2 has no issues compared to pr1.1 migrated to pr1.2
- Every major software company releases new versions regionally, this includes Microsoft and Sony as example

So, just calm down for moment, think clearly and just wait it gets released

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
Originally Posted by al678 View Post
The word is spelt LOSE not LOOSE.

The word is spelled "spelled", not spelt. Please go back to third grade grammar class.

EVIL MONKAY.....On top of it, my network provide has no standard packages, we have only 2 operators in the whole damn country., Running on 2.5G network and damn so slow. Still I hope for so many things from nokia that i update my fone minimum 2 times a day!!

When the bill comes higher than the fone,,,,,,then i close my eyes and toss the fone in garbage....probably buy the sony ericcson xperia...awesome picture quality and oops....mms is there!! kekeke

Malaysia has version pr1.1 too. No update as well.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
What i see in Nokia right now is delayed!
Nokia's ambition is to targeting Asian country like Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and india. I think Nokia will have to do it this way to get more market and more developer into their MeeGo project. Also to grey scale the markets. Why you may ask.!

This is my theory only though. i'm Not trying to trolling and spread the FUD at all.

Optimistprime, you should go and be the 3rd class grammar teacher then huh...kekek

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever