Closed Thread
and why the hell do you care?

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by bummer View Post
If this is an unofficial release, as apparently it is, how come moderators are here talking about that it's against Nokia's policies to leak something like this, someone might be fired, etc - YET the thread is not locked and deleted?

I understand the difference between an open sourced community and Nokia but taking into consideration that Nokia pays for this site and the close ties I am rather surprised that this thread is not gone by now.
It's a Sunday

lol...booting now

Originally Posted by eikido View Post
and why the hell do you care?
Ok then.......

absolutely NO video stutter on record. Totally smooth now.

dcarter

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dcarter For This Useful Post:
If this is an unofficial release, as apparently it is, how come moderators are here talking about that it's against Nokia's policies to leak something like this, someone might be fired, etc - YET the thread is not locked and deleted?
Because this site does not enforce Nokia policy. Users are free to discuss what they want, even if that includes loading a leaked RC on their device. The onus is on Nokia to enforce their own policy and ensure future leaks don't happen.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Here is a few screenshots

Edited the first one!!!

Also another upload link coming soon!! Mediafire one!!
Attached Images

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DarkFulgore For This Useful Post:
downloing with transmission getting speed over 150 to 200k

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA

I understand the difference between an open sourced community and Nokia but taking into consideration that Nokia pays for this site and the close ties I am rather surprised that this thread is not gone by now.
I considered it better to leave the thread open and moderate the discussion. There is ample precedent here.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
Because this site does not enforce Nokia policy. Users are free to discuss what they want, even if that includes loading a leaked RC on their device. The onus is on Nokia to enforce their own policy and ensure future leaks don't happen.
either that or they could have just released PR 1.2 like a millenium ago.

Closed Thread

Tags
brucee lee, cheesey wotsits, guinea pigs, haha nokia, impact, impatience, in the evening, is a virtue, just deserts, kill bill, mr miyagi, oh la la budha, pr1.2, thx chuck, unofficial, usher-omg