Active Topics

Poll: What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?
Poll Options
What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?

Closed Thread
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by rpgAmazon View Post
Browser Options-settings-allow turn (translated for spanish menu, I don't know exactly how named in other countries version)

EDIT: Sorry, Attek0 wins...
Buahahaa As always...

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
I really wanted Nokia to improve kinetic scrolling. Its soo choppy

The Following User Says Thank You to Heman1310 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
The update PR1.2 has been ready for months. It has not been released because we have to wait for something for us to be even a little excited with our half-dead OSs. After this, there probably won´t be any updates for the N900 Maemo 5 ever again. Meego and Symbian^3 and all the coders are probably sucked to those projects...

Posts: 233 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Yup, it was a dick move to close the other thread - especially since they couldn't be forthcoming about whether Nokia demanded it or not. Why must there be such secrecy and politicizing of everything? It's not like it's brought Nokia to the absolute top of the business...

Maybe this will give someone an impulse to start another forum about the N900, where these matters *can* be discussed. This would certainly be a good opportunity to get a lot of posts in a short time. People are always discouraged by forums where there are only 17 posts in one area and 19 in the other...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaysire For This Useful Post:
Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
Originally Posted by jaysire View Post
Yup, it was a dick move to close the other thread - especially since they couldn't be forthcoming about whether Nokia demanded it or not. Why must there be such secrecy and politicizing of everything? It's not like it's brought Nokia to the absolute top of the business...

Maybe this will give someone an impulse to start another forum about the N900, where these matters *can* be discussed. This would certainly be a good opportunity to get a lot of posts in a short time. People are always discouraged by forums where there are only 17 posts in one area and 19 in the other...
Remove the links, but allow discussion. Is it that HARD?

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by rickysio View Post
The thread is closed.

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Knowhere
Yes, but the discussion would be:

"can someone give me the torrent for PR1.2 LOL"

"Sure, here it is ROFL"

"How do I use a torrent? BBQ!!!"

"WHY ARE MY POSTS BEING DELETED????????????"

etcetera

http://wiki.maemo.org/Frequently_asked_questions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N900
http://wiki.maemo.org/N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellnick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
Originally Posted by hellnick View Post
Yes, but the discussion would be:

"can someone give me the torrent for PR1.2 LOL"

"Sure, here it is ROFL"

"How do I use a torrent? BBQ!!!"

"WHY ARE MY POSTS BEING DELETED????????????"

etcetera
Well, but locking... that's not going to stop those that want them from PM-ing the names in the thread who HAVE the image.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Well, but locking... that's not going to stop those that want them from PM-ing the names in the thread who HAVE the image.
Yes, of course. The best option is delete the entire thread, ban all the posters... we could go further... we could kill them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rpgAmazon For This Useful Post:
Sticking to the original topic, one big improvement for me is that one can now also search for albums by typing the name (a bit sluggish, but better than having to flick through several hundred albums...).

Closed Thread

Tags
chineesequality, fremantle, leaked pr1.2, maemo, maemo 5, n900, ranting, surreality