Active Topics

Poll: What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?
Poll Options
What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
Originally Posted by Corobi View Post
The media player widget's play button works!!
mine too on pr1.1.1!

Originally Posted by Heman1310 View Post
I got 19057 points with MicroB (OC 900)
Dang how did you get that 19057? For me I have OC 900 and just changed the transitions.ini and got 12XXX ((

That's pretty amazing!! Can you share the tweaks?

Regards.

I will never understand the way they measure all these settings. We had 2 phone next to each other, both on wifi- N900 and 3gS, the random page was loading up faster on N900 than on 3gs. W/e.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by borland View Post
I will never understand the way they measure all these settings. We had 2 phone next to each other, both on wifi- N900 and 3gS, the random page was loading up faster on N900 than on 3gs. W/e.
Of course sorting and different algorithms in javas tell how browser handles simple html(with divs and tables)+css and how efficiently it uses itīs own cache and memory.
[/sarcasm]

Opera ftw. That thing has been fastest browser on my machine no matther what different benchmarks have said. Big thanks to cache behaviour and responsiveness of ui. That single handedly has made it fastest to use on my old machine. YMMV

Last edited by slender; 2010-05-02 at 18:39.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by c4Lvin View Post
Dang how did you get that 19057? For me I have OC 900 and just changed the transitions.ini and got 12XXX ((

That's pretty amazing!! Can you share the tweaks?

Regards.
I tryed the benchmark again and i got 19281, so a bit better than the last time. Im not sure if this affects anything, but im using Lehto's OC'd kernel.

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
So.. it's really happening

Is anyone with new PR 1.2 on-board able to go to Flaemo and send me what the status info showing you? In terms of Flash and OS version? N900 only of course!

Thanks

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
Originally Posted by devu View Post

Is anyone with new PR 1.2 on-board able to go to Flaemo and send me what the status info showing you? In terms of Flash and OS version? N900 only of course!

Thanks
flash 9.0.260.0
kernel 2.6.28-omap1

The Following User Says Thank You to deadmalc For This Useful Post:
If by "really happening" you mean "people jumping without thinking" on a leaked RC, then yes it's "really happening."

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Thanks, I see new Flash 9 version anyway hmm...
I'm just wondering how they doing new version of of outdated flash 9 and what's the difference really.

But yea.. looks like big madness is going on here today love it!
It's really funny to see how ppl behaviour can be determined by couple of variables .

However there is a other side, I thing Nokia is playing risky game with users in this case. By HK Release they treated us like fools and someone proved that today no matter is this leaked stuff final or not really.

I thing Nokia is playing risky game with users in this case
Nokia is not playing any games. Were this any other company, you'd never have any insight whatsoever as to whether or not upgrades were coming or when, until real late (if at all.)

This is people who have so hyped themselves up on PR1.2 that they're willing to jump on anything that comes along without thinking and finding themselves in a pinch.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
chineesequality, fremantle, leaked pr1.2, maemo, maemo 5, n900, ranting, surreality