Active Topics

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ Metro Detroit Michigan USA
I am selling my new, never used n900. I bought it in January of this year from dell.com; receipt available on request; as an emergency replacement for a failed n810. I have never used it, some of my critical applications never got fully ported and it's just to small for what I need. I took it out of the box, put a screen protector on it and there it sat. I have a custom case from thepouch.com and an 8gb micro sd card that goes with it. I'm going with an Asus T91MT, a little bigger than I'd like, but my stuff works. Steep discount to active Maemo developers.
[edit] I should mention that I paid $523.62 US for it. I'm looking to recoup some but I realize I'm going to take a loss.

Last edited by Peter The Plumber; 2010-04-25 at 16:09.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter The Plumber For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Originally Posted by Peter The Plumber View Post
Discounts to active Maemo developers.
Thanks for that! and good luck selling it at a fair price

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
I find it really hard to belive that you brought i brand new phone, opened it up and put a screen cover on then put it back in the box.... So your saying you have never turned it on to look at it... Just making sure i am clear on what you are saying.

Originally Posted by anidel View Post
Thanks for that! and good luck selling it at a fair price
You're very welcome. I'm not even worried about a fair price. Just enough to blunt the pain of a bad decision, I'm not quite wealthy enough to just write it off!

Some pictures, finally. It comes with an 8gb micro SDHC card, a custom case from http://thepouch.com/, a screen protector from http://www.martinfields.com/, and of course the original box with all the original accessories.
Attached Images

More pictures.
Attached Images

And the last of the pictures:
Attached Images

Mate I wish to buy this from you, is this still for sale?

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Contact me at sunil.extc2209[@]gmail.com if you want a N900 in very good condition.

Last edited by resplendent2209; 2010-05-20 at 20:56.