Active Topics

Poll: What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?
Poll Options
What is the leaked PR1.2 RC?

Closed Thread
abill_uk,

if you refuse to respond to KapCaveman's last two posts, you will make baby Jesus cry.

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
i think somehow i am capable of sorting out my own device thanks.
Thats so great, really, I am so glad to hear that, humble congratulations.
Weeeeell now... don't you want to start with that right away - somewhere else? Please?

SCNR feeding the little troll
Corwin

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Sorry to blow your candle out but if something did go wrong with my N900 i can assure you i would no way need help in any way or form from this community thankyou lol i think somehow i am capable of sorting out my own device thanks.
Yes because you engineers have a mythical Arm Maemo Malware scanner - please share it with us so that we can be similarly protected

Originally Posted by abill_uk
Have you any idea just how many of us engineers have actually done this upgrade? now i would think is standard practise for ANY engineer to check for malware etc etc before even using the file lol.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=620

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by SirMuttley View Post
The source code? So they just happened to include all the source code to the firmware in with the binary debs?

You crack me up.
Fairly tricky yes but disassembling the bin file although not complete did give me the jest of it. Do you want a copy ? ha maybe you can write a proper disassembler so we can get the full 100% aye .

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
if he's an engineer I'm a astronaut

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Fairly tricky yes but disassembling the bin file although not complete did give me the jest of it.
I approve of that Freudian slip.

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 94 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Barcelona, Spain
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Can we have that carved in a stone?
Don't mess with abill_uk. He doesn't need your help.
He has the source code for PR1.2 and confirmed it's 100% malware free. Heck, I'm sure he even coded it himself. He's an engineer!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javicq For This Useful Post:
Fairly tricky yes but disassembling the bin file although not complete did give me the jest of it. Do you want a copy ? ha maybe you can write a proper disassembler so we can get the full 100% aye .
Holy crap. SRSLY? You know what I wonder most? How you got those 49 thanks

Yeah, I shoudn't, but it should be allowed to have *some* fun after a hard days work, ACK? No? Oh c'mon

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
if he's an engineer I'm a astronaut
OK brightspark and i AM being serious now... YOU try reverse engineering this bloody file and see how far you can get... remember i want the FULL correctly assembled source code ! OMG.

Originally Posted by javicq View Post
Don't mess with abill_uk. He doesn't need your help.
He has the source code for PR1.2 and confirmed it's 100% malware free. Heck, I'm sure he even coded it himself. He's an engineer!

Well, I suppose I just found out how the heck you got 270 thanks in 80 posts Just made my day.

The Following User Says Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
chineesequality, fremantle, leaked pr1.2, maemo, maemo 5, n900, ranting, surreality