Active Topics

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ California
Originally Posted by fatalsaint View Post
Too lazy to find the link.. Quim basically said that since the N900 has been officially determined to be the Developer/ARM platform for MeeGo then obviously that would mean it has to work.
I don't believe in that. Example - scratchbox environment on X86 is developer/arm platform for Maemo but doesn't have phone stuff... and something else.

The Following User Says Thank You to egoshin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by egoshin View Post
I don't believe in that. Example - scratchbox environment on X86 is developer/arm platform for Maemo but doesn't have phone stuff... and something else.
The link for reference.

I believe that we are talking about 2 different items here
The hardware platform and the Scratchbox development env. are two totally different things.

Meego as a platform would work on the hardware of the N900 and there might be a completely different development environment which could be used to develop applications for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to depu For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Yes, absolutely. We never employ any logic or reason whatsoever. Instead, we are part of a grand Machiavellian conspiracy called the Executors of Hyperbole that randomly and wantonly edit, rename and move threads as we please. This is actually a subset of a larger conspiracy called Universal Joy Killers of Doom designed to create noise on the interwebs and screw with Google Analytics (tm). Once our evil plan is complete, Smurfs will be the number one internet meme and all Paypal transactions will be routed to a special account in the Cayman Islands.

Curse your keen eye for exposing us.
Never before have such true words been said in jest ! , says it all really.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Yes ... We ... randomly and wantonly edit ... This ... Universal ... and screw ... Google ... . ... our evil ... is ... number one ...
This is what I got out of your post...

The Following User Says Thank You to mmurfin87 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Yes, absolutely. We never employ any logic or reason whatsoever. Instead, we are part of a grand Machiavellian conspiracy called the Executors of Hyperbole that randomly and wantonly edit, rename and move threads as we please. This is actually a subset of a larger conspiracy called Universal Joy Killers of Doom designed to create noise on the interwebs and screw with Google Analytics (tm). Once our evil plan is complete, Smurfs will be the number one internet meme and all Paypal transactions will be routed to a special account in the Cayman Islands.

Curse your keen eye for exposing us.
This might better...

do we really need this again?

8:15AM. Time to get coffee and hit the 8:30 PR1.2 release meeting.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
i like threads that talk about Laughingstok.

those are the best, because they really get us places!

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Oh well, the one consolation as far as I'm concerned about the delay for PR1.2 is that the outlaw release made it clear that there were real supercool features coming. That is worth waiting for, I guess.

The one thing I'm looking forward the most to is workable video calling.
Continue waiting but don't put too high expectations... Hmm.... correction, just expect it as a minor updates. There's still many features missing and many things needs to be improved on current leaked PR1.2, oh just so many...

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
how is this thread not merged with

"Periodic speculation about the next firmware (PR1.2) starring drunk Laughingstok as Chuck Norris -- now with trout!"

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...5&goto=newpost

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:

Tags
poo poo 1.2, pr 1.2, why am i here?