im in the situation were i manage my time and wouldnt go over just in case i got charged. now i will definitely get changed i want to leave but not sure how successful i will be as i have never gone over in the past

My girlfriend got her n900 in jan from voda but has been using a orange sim in it ever since the voda sim doing nothing, will she be able to cancel I dont think she will but always worth a go

just realised my usage last month was 900 mb, although previously always managed to be under 400mb, spotify is the culprit in my case.. i think i'll try to cancel the contract too

do you guys know what we'll need to pay to get out of the contract? surely they'll want you to pay for your phone in full?

Originally Posted by orcocan View Post
just realised my usage last month was 900 mb, although previously always managed to be under 400mb, spotify is the culprit in my case.. i think i'll try to cancel the contract too

do you guys know what we'll need to pay to get out of the contract? surely they'll want you to pay for your phone in full?
nothing!!! just your last bill

Originally Posted by meandu229 View Post
My girlfriend got her n900 in jan from voda but has been using a orange sim in it ever since the voda sim doing nothing, will she be able to cancel I dont think she will but always worth a go
buckingham place

Originally Posted by UNderworld View Post
buckingham place
I just wrote this below:
where does buckingham palace come from??

Originally Posted by orcocan View Post

Get your voda sim in and start downloading... provided you have "unlimited" internet

hey guys when i cancelled last year with orange i had to wait for a text from them which they were sending out telling customers of the new charges. I go the text and rang them straight away and they let me cancel over the phone.

Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
My mistake, it used to be free with my 5800, but you can`t beat 1gb of data for 15 pounds!
Not quite a mistake, but a misunderstanding. You do get unlimited Skype calls on 3, but only using their software which, rather than connecting over the internet, dials a number which then connects to the other Skype account. It uses a version of iSkoot; I understand that if you know the right settings you can get vanilla iSkoot to work. However, given the built-in Skype capabilities of the n900 I doubt iSkoot will be ported to Maemo.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Last edited by TomJ; 2010-05-10 at 18:50.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...2446159&page=6
this guy is arguing right now,, doesnt look like it is going well

The Following User Says Thank You to meandu229 For This Useful Post:
right guys and gals i think we need a standard letter than we can all amend with our own account details etc is anyone good at writing something like that so we can all use it to get out of this mess. also where will be people be going once they leave im tempted by a virgin sim only deal with a FUP of 1gb.

i just checked my data usage and last month i topped a gb and have easily gone over 500mb every month since i got the phone when it was released.

if someone could write this letter or has a example one that would be awesome

Tags
vodafone con