Active Topics

libqt4-core 4.6.2 is reported missing along with any other thing that has to do with libqt5 4.6.2.

I ran sudo gainroot and then apt-get update and apt-get dist-upgrade at the X-Terminal but still nothing. I try to install applications and I get this error.

Is there another way to install it?

wait for PR1.2, qt4.6 will be available with it.

Weird. How come that so many applications that are out need qt4.6?

Originally Posted by Shadowjump View Post
Weird. How come that so many applications that are out need qt4.6?
Because they are being coded using qt4.6, they will be good to go as soon as 1.2 arrives.

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
now i got this error...

i had on my n900 wifi eye installed, google latitude and PyQT4 full install...

then i reflashed my n900 and after using backup to restore my programs i was unable to install those 3 cuz its keep saying that libqt4-core 4.6.2 is reported missing along with any other thing that has to do with libqt5 4.6.2.

it bugs me that those apps WORKED before reflashing... All reflashing was dome via nokia updater without problems, except this one...

other 20 apps were installed fine...

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Just try to use search next time.there are explanations for that.(also search for sdk pr1.2 autobuilder)

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by Waynder View Post
it bugs me that those apps WORKED before reflashing... All reflashing was dome via nokia updater without problems, except this one...
Probably you had older versions installed which are no longer available via application manager. I also had to reflash my N900 some weeks ago and yet am not able to reinstall all apps I had installed before. In guess I could manually download older versions from repository but I just do not want to bypass the app manager.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Try reinstalling those with extras-devel disabled (as it contains PR1.2 versions of those apps). You should be able to install them from Extras proper without problems.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Just try to use search next time.there are explanations for that.(also search for sdk pr1.2 autobuilder)
did that... thats how i found this topic =P

@attila77

thanx.. that did the trick

bratstvo i jedinsto =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Waynder For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Try reinstalling those with extras-devel disabled (as it contains PR1.2 versions of those apps). You should be able to install them from Extras proper without problems.
Thank you very much to attila77

That's works for me too