Notices

Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
IIRC cauldron-builder is optifying packages by default now, so simple rebuild is enough
Oh. Source?

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Oh, also, I have overstated my gain, apparently. After reboot, it went to 35 or so, from 51. Given size, I'm thinking the cache for apt got deleted. Still increased.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
Oh. Source?
http://www.mail-archive.com/maemo-de.../msg21664.html

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
You still need to put "auto" in debian/optify for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
hello,

I had the same "4.6.2~git20100224" problem...when I tried to install qtirreco....

Not possible...?????

...till I read a post in this forum that I should disable extras-devel-repo...

after disabling I could install qtirreco...

...now my BatteryGraph does not work anymore (...says someting like mixed qtlib's..blabla) but qtirreco works and could be installed...

regards
schasch

Hey guy i am new in this field and dont know how to suscribe what i want to because i am german and my english is not that perfect .... so please dont be hard on me ...

First of all i had to say that i dont have an N900 but this will chage in the next time its a long story which i wont tell there .....

i already manged to get the SDK working for getting the Emualator of maemo working its awesome i playing a bit with it but dont get managed how to install an app or the cataloge .... it tells me that the the repositories arent reachable .... but the internet is working (cause of this tutorial Thanks to venomrush ) .... can anybody tell me what i am doing wrong ? i will post even the log of ESbox i hope it can help you

Thanks to all those in this forum youre a great Community

Code:
Sample files present.
Starting DBUS system bus
Starting D-BUS session bus daemon
Starting Maemo Launcher: maemo-launcher.
Starting Sapwood image server
Starting hildon-desktop
hildon-desktop[6214]: GLIB WARNING ** GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor - remote volume monitor with dbus name org.gtk.Private.HalVolumeMonitor is not supported
hildon-status-menu[6219]: GLIB WARNING ** GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor - remote volume monitor with dbus name org.gtk.Private.HalVolumeMonitor is not supported
hildon-home[6224]: GLIB WARNING ** GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor - remote volume monitor with dbus name org.gtk.Private.HalVolumeMonitor is not supported
Starting Keyboard
hildon-home[6224]: GLIB WARNING ** default - /usr/lib/hildon-desktop/connui-cellular-operator-home-item.so: Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
hildon-home[6224]: GLIB WARNING ** default - Could not load operator module /usr/lib/hildon-desktop/connui-cellular-operator-home-item.so.
hildon-input-method[6245]: GLIB WARNING ** GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor - remote volume monitor with dbus name org.gtk.Private.HalVolumeMonitor is not supported
Initializing trackerd...
Starting browser daemon: trackerd[6240]: GLIB DEBUG Tracker - Checking XDG_DATA_HOME is writable and exists
trackerd[6240]: GLIB MESSAGE Tracker -   XDG_DATA_HOME set to '/home/maemo/.local/share'
trackerd[6240]: GLIB DEBUG Tracker -   Path is OK
trackerd[6240]: GLIB MESSAGE Tracker - Setting IO priority
trackerd[6240]: GLIB MESSAGE Tracker - Setting up stopword list for language code:'en'
trackerd[6240]: GLIB MESSAGE Tracker - Tracker couldn't read stopword file:'/usr/share/tracker/languages/stopwords.en', Failed to open file '/usr/share/tracker/languages/stopwords.en': open() failed: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
trackerd[6240]: GLIB MESSAGE Tracker - Setting up stemmer for language code:'en'
trackerd[6240]: GLIB MESSAGE Tracker - Registering DBus service...
  Name:'org.freedesktop.Tracker'
Starting log:
  File:'/home/maemo/.local/share/tracker/trackerd.log'
trackerd[6240]: GLIB CRITICAL ** Tracker - Could not initialize the HAL context, no error, is hald running?
hildon-input-method[6245]: GLIB MESSAGE default - ui up and running
browserd
OIL: ERROR liboiltest.c 405: oil_test_check_impl(): function mas10_u8_mmx_2 in class mas10_u8_l15 failed check (8139 > 0) || (outside=0)
hildon-home[6224]: GLIB WARNING ** default - devlock_mode_get_notify. Error calling devlock_mode_get. The name com.nokia.mce was not provided by any .service files
Initializing tracker-indexer...
mafw-dbus-wrapper[6243]: GLIB WARNING ** mafw-gst-renderer - Could not initialize hal
Starting log:
  File:'/home/maemo/.local/share/tracker/tracker-indexer.log'
browser[6270]: GLIB WARNING ** GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor - remote volume monitor with dbus name org.gtk.Private.HalVolumeMonitor is not supported
-:3: Invalid color constant 'SelectionColor'
-:3: error: invalid string constant "SelectionColor", expected valid string constant
trackerd[6240]: GLIB WARNING ** Tracker - Could not add monitor for path:'/home/maemo/MyDocs/.camera'

I can't find Mstardict, and seem to be having some problems with updating my extras devel repository. Been spending hours looking for the dictionary is it still here?

is no body there whith an answer?

i have a problem.i disabled the extra devel repo.and try to install app from other repo but after download them in the middle of installing it errors that unable to install that app.what is the problem?

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Europe - FRANCE - LYON
Please help me, I have no possiblity to download, upload and disinstall any apply since about 5 days, since my last download...