Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
but for some reason, for my "Survivor" ~ "Burning Heart" album it pulled in an advert for indigestion remedies.
I was laughing so much after this comment, I was afraid, someone will call security. Oh man, you are really funny!
Last: N900

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Belfast
Tell me about it! For Queen Greatests Hits I got a pic of HRH Elizabeth II knighting somebody!!
If Mussorgsky uses Google to find images it would be easier to enter a search term more suited. but I don't think it does.
What way do I put an album pic in the folder? I'm not understanding how this is done. Having a 'need coffee' day!

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by j-a-k View Post
I have the problem and submitted the bug to Nokia. Hopefully they'll fix it.
And how / where did you submit it exactly?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Vittorrio View Post
What way do I put an album pic in the folder? I'm not understanding how this is done. Having a 'need coffee' day!
Same way as you put your music to N900. With windows explorer? I have collected album art to same directories where my mp3 albums are. Of course if you have miscellaneous music in folder then this doesn't work.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Belfast
Originally Posted by slender View Post
Same way as you put your music to N900. With windows explorer? I have collected album art to same directories where my mp3 albums are. Of course if you have miscellaneous music in folder then this doesn't work.
I thought that, but it seemed to easy.
Thanks!

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by slender View Post
This ainīt going to be pretty.
Welcome to world of pc/linux. Everything seems bit off and you need hammer occasionally. All apps that have features more than ten seem to work almost 95% of time as you want them to behave Good thing thou is that xterm and shell works exactly by your command. Nahh...just some apps have weird behaviour.
uhmm.. i would say. Welcome to the world of Maemo.. as problems like this does not happen in a normal desktop linux distrubution.. like Ubuntu for instance.