Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bangalore, India
stop bull shitting us for once, please!

Just the term PR1.2 "deployed" makes it look fake.

You don't deploy a firmware that requires a reflash. Its not just a tiny patch.

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by Hynde View Post
You have to start new thread about pr1.2 to activate your account.
Brilliant.
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
I got no reason to not believe it. So I'll believe it. Nothing to lose. =P
Sure you can believe it....This was the same joker who posted a few days back that the PR1.2 upgrade has shown up on his application manager as available for download. Next thing that happened was few thousand people started to ping the application servers by refreshing their application manager once a second until that "supposedly available" upgrade shows up on their phones too. Guess what happened to the servers at that point. This joker seems to be keen on screwing with the servers by causing a sudden peak of traffic on them. Now he is suggesting a particular time tomorrow when all of a sudden, hundreds of real guys with blue eyes will jump and dance on the servers by refreshing the application manager "to update" the list of available upgrades!

Mods: don't you have any solutions for this kind of pests?
Last: N900

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
Sure you can believe it....This was the same joker who posted a few days back that the PR1.2 upgrade has shown up on his application manager as available for download. Next thing that happened was few thousand people started to ping the application servers by refreshing their application manager once a second until that "supposedly available" upgrade shows up on their phones too. Guess what happened to the servers at that point. This joker seems to be keen on screwing with the servers by causing a sudden peak of traffic on them. Now he is suggesting a particular time tomorrow when all of a sudden, hundreds of real guys with blue eyes will jump and dance on the servers by refreshing the application manager "to update" the list of available upgrades!

I got brown eyes, does that mean i have to wait longer?

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 277 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
Next time choose a less obvious trolling nick.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010

I second that !.

I suggest this wonderful couple of Mister Banhammer and Mrs Threadlock.
They might know a solution.

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
i hope you catch genital warts maemoguy!

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
PR1.2 will be released next Monday. Dr. Emmett Brown just send me a letter about release date!

Remember, I told you it will be here May 16 2010 !!

Last edited by junnuvi; 2010-05-12 at 11:26.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever