Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by rmerren View Post
Very cool.

As you are already updating the image on this screen, any thought to including an option for displaying owner's name and phone number?
Why not just edit the background image and put your name and number in the image?

to be fair you dont really need that slider boarder on lockscreen wallpaper - iv changed my background and it looks equally good without it (i think it looks good anyway lol).
Attached Images

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by tomchiverton View Post
Ummm, no ? The screen is locked because it's in my pocket, and I don't want to make any accidental calls.
Same for me!

I uninstalled the application since it was not working properly but I still have those earlier miss call notifications..i rebooted the phone but they are still there ?

Originally Posted by rocky272727 View Post
I uninstalled the application since it was not working properly but I still have those earlier miss call notifications..i rebooted the phone but they are still there ?
Follow this post and you will get everything normal again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b0unc3 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tomchiverton View Post
Ummm, no ? The screen is locked because it's in my pocket, and I don't want to make any accidental calls.
On my n900 I would have to double click the button at the top to get this screen so I don't think it would be a cause of accidental calls.

Maybe a compromise would be to highlight it and when you swipe to unlock it automatically does what you highlighted, so to call back a missed call, it's a click and a swipe...

Hi b0unc3,

I got a N900 a couple of days ago and have installed Maenotify, I am also having the problem with some of the notifications are staying on the lock screen, being completely new to Nokia's and the N900, I can't find the /usr/share/themes/alpha/backgrounds/ folder path. I have downloaded the lockslider.png file - do I have to create the folder path under N900?

Thanks

Originally Posted by b0unc3 View Post
Follow this post and you will get everything normal again.
Bingo. It worked. Thanks a lot again

Originally Posted by jonnon900 View Post
Hi b0unc3,

I got a N900 a couple of days ago and have installed Maenotify, I am also having the problem with some of the notifications are staying on the lock screen, being completely new to Nokia's and the N900, I can't find the /usr/share/themes/alpha/backgrounds/ folder path. I have downloaded the lockslider.png file - do I have to create the folder path under N900?

Thanks
Hope you have installed rootsh app from the repository
Steps. [Ignore the (") while typing]
1. Download the Lockslider.png file to Nokia N900 directory only and rename it to lockslider.png
2. Open terminal
3. Type " Sudo gainroot"
4. Type "cd MyDocs"
5. Type "cp lockslider.png /usr/share/themes/alpha/backgrounds/"

That is it. It will now work as it use to work

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rocky272727 For This Useful Post:
Thx for the original picture, i search it since this morning

I uninstall it due to the fact that the notification doesn't disappear till i delete the entry in call log.
I read what you say about "no way to get informed when you have been checked out the missed calls", too bad cause this appz is awesome

Last edited by Shinfei; 2010-05-20 at 12:59.