Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Russia-Moscow
Boobs?)))) sorry for site, we made it for one video for site))))

Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
i think they said q4 which is a ways off and not that exact. maybe a meego device out by then as well
Ok! Sorry. I didn't read much about it, it was just frustrated speculation

anybody seen the new thread claiming that the firmware will be released on monday the 24th?

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Puerto Rico
NOooooooo that would mean no #6666 post????
http://j0hnmcclane.deviantart.com/

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by onaje View Post
anybody seen the new thread claiming that the firmware will be released on monday the 24th?
Anyone see the hundreds of posts over the last few months claiming it would be released "tomorrow"?

:-P

Originally Posted by wildwaldbiberhirte View Post
Now Google has announced Froyo, Android 2.2. It's sure going to come in some days, maybe weeks, but it is going to come.

Sometimes I really have to admit that my love of the N900 is not totally based on reasonable facts.
My N900's screen cracked and while it was fixed I got an HTC desire. tomorrow my N900 is coming back. The desire is a bit more.... ah somewhat more... eh... ok... who am I kidding it's leaps and bounds better then my n900 and I will badly miss it because it's going to be sold once the n900 is in my hands...sweet n900....

so I know what you mean.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United Kingdom
I think another 279 pointless posts is perfectly possible before the 24th ;-)

And who REALLY believes PR1.2 is going to arrive then anyway.....

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
I don't believe it either

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by onaje View Post
Originally Posted by sjgadsby
The thread "PR1.2 Firmware to be released on May 24th" with five posts has been merged into this thread
He told us the firmware release is schedule for next week, probably on the 24th or 25th.

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Berlin, Germany
I live across the street from nokia in berlin and a programmer secretly told me during her lunch break that PR 1.2 will come out after BP fixes the oil spill.

Closed Thread

Tags
avoid thread, fictional update, firmware, fremantle, future, goodwin's law, it will be on 12.21.2012, maemo, maemo 5, may be it's a myth?, may be next week, maybe april fools, maybe not, patience is a virtue, patience wastes your life, post generator, pr 1.2, pr1.2, product release, repost, rerun, rick roll'd, speculation, update, worst thread ever