Originally Posted by Geekworld View Post
Iam searching from ages,,,but not finding,,will you plzz help me in finding out,,Tks
Check page 52-54... Haish...

Originally Posted by jamie721 View Post
sounds like some body was carefull with there usb port . find a nice flat and steady are to lay ur wire and fone out so it wont move after you have it connected.

reistall same firmware. after this is done check for over the air updates you will have to re sync with ur wireless after the update tho.

* you lose everything in your fone so back up everything you want*
I have done this, now I am trying the 3.5 flasher and I'm getting "Suitable USB device not found, waiting", Even though the phone is in flashing mode and is recognised by my laptop.

sorry i am no expert. im just stating what worked for me. be carfull tho seems to have killed my backups on memory card.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK
I'm running 1.1.1 global... Just downloaded the firmware from the nokia dev site so will usb it from my laptop

Is there a fix for the personal dataplan monitor
MMS enabled using fMMS by frals.

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London UK
Soooo.... I see the update on the phone, it tells me to use my PC, the NSU finds no new FW... just for clarity. Do I just wait for OTA as its not released yet? or is something wrong here?

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
NSU starts functioning from tomorrow. Today, it seems to be only OTA!

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leicester - United Kingdom
Originally Posted by michalurban View Post
I enabled extras-devel and now Im unable to install Extra protocol plugins for conversations and contacts ... which has a bug inside btw (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...315#post675315) ... so, for some time, Im returning back to PR 1.1 ...
what you can do is just add the extra's devel library to update conversations, but after that, disable it so that only stable releases show up, because for a lot of apps there will be stable releases in the extra's catalogue and then untested updates in the testing and devel catalogues!

Originally Posted by windows7 View Post
is taking me a long time also... hope the battery does not run out before it finishes
im trying this but i get "the package list or status file could nto be parsed or opened"