Notices

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Please prepare your widget for PR 1.2, cause it does not work with!

i like this little helpful tool alot and hope it's modified soon so that it'll work with PR1.2 ...

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Hello I re-flash mine today and I can confirm not working on PR 1.2 is possible install it but never count.
Also will be really nice to have an auto reset based in the date example reset count every 7th day of the month will be nice, to have control of the usage per month compare with the invoice from the Service Provider.
Thanks

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by Switch_ View Post
That has been bugging me for the past two months, and despite a number of searches I couldn't find the answer - nice one fella

Whilst I agree with the potential enhancements to the monitor, I think that there is a lot of antagonism being portayed to both the OP and the Dev who designed this app. By the same token, some of the retorts from other members is perhaps a little harsh and unjustified.

Just remember, regardlesss of whether you got laid last night or not, that language is a powerful tool and can be very easily miscontrued in forums. Think carefully before you post anything vaguely inflammatory
Off topic: Keeping the tone in this board in mind, you might make your last paragraph as your signature!

Last edited by michaaa62; 2010-05-25 at 19:10.

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Version 0.6-3 should be in extras-devel shortly. This version works properly with PR1.2 and allows the user to either toggle between home and roaming totals or display the combined total.

Also, PR1.2 has added some notification limits for both home and roaming data counters - does this duplicate some of the functionality this thread was created for?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fiferboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Hamburg, Germany
Originally Posted by mr_bridger View Post
Anyone??? its getting smaller now!!
I think its a kind of "integer-overflow" there.
Count was > 2.1 Gig? That equals 2^31 and I thing bit 32 is the "-" you see right now

btw: since PR1.2 nothing happens anymore. Because they devided the online-counting i think. would be very glad if that could be fixed soon.

Meanwhile: Anybody got a working script for the desktop-execution-widget to cover the lack?

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
PR1.2 problem is fixed in extras-devel version (I'll put it in extras-testing soon). It also might fix the data overflow problem when over 2 GB transfered.

installed and working fine thanks

thanks so much!

hmmm the only version i can find is 0.5-5 :-(