Originally Posted by ahmoda View Post
*Status area is now reachable in portrait mode

This is stated in change log for PR 1.2

It seems not working with me.... any one it works with him?
Anyone have this feture?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by slotti View Post
This only works for me for about 2 addresses. Most return with an error "Address may be unvalid"
I had this with one address just now and noticed in the contact card that there was a # between United and Kingdom - when I edited the contact, there was actually an extra space between the words. Deleted it and Ovi Maps loaded just fine.

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Barcelona
I guess it refers to the browsing portrait mode: now you can click on back, add and bookmarks.

Originally Posted by resplendent2209 View Post
Finally EAP-TTLS+PAP authentication for WiFi is supported. This is used in many universities worldwide.

Yay!

But you've to install an app called "wlan tool" to enable the EAP-PAP authentication because this functionality in PR 1.2 is hidden.

Now I can browse super fast in my University
Where can i find this app?
I don't see it in the normal repositories.

The Following User Says Thank You to dack001 For This Useful Post:
I simply don't have the option to get rid of the SMS option to landline numbers.
Also I can't make video calls via GTalk (only receive). Have no problems with Skype.
Strange. I've had those issues before 1.2.

Both updates (1.1 and 1.2) reported errors during download. I installed anyway - didn't know how to discard the partial download. Installed without warning messages.
Guess I have to figure out how the flash the phone to get a fresh start, or?

Pressing blue arrow and then "Sym" brings up a virtual keyboard for useful, non hardware, buttons (|, §,[,<, etc)

Not sure if that was there before, found it by accident :P

The Following User Says Thank You to Hynkel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
Did not see this on first page summary.
Videos now stream perfect over internal lan/wifi including divx and avi. Pre 1.2 only audio was possible because of codec issues and only the first frame of video was shown before going blank.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Barnsley,S.Yorkshire,England
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Hadn't used this till you mentioned it. It seems when you're in "edit mode" the apps have a different placement but as soon as you hit "done" the apps are re-organised in Alphabetical order. I cannot see a setting to allow "custom" ordering.

I do have catorise installed (which I recommend in your case if you liked the methodical placement of apps rather than all throw in one place)

Anyone know the solution to this?
hi and thanks for the reply.
mine don't organise in alphabetical order at all,not after hitting done button. they are all over the place. well i thought it was for custom organising as it does say at the top of the screen( after holding on of the apps icon and entering the "edit mode" ) select an application then tap on a new position. Seems pointless to say that if it's not for us to actually move them around right?

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Hynkel View Post
Pressing blue arrow and then "Sym" brings up a virtual keyboard for useful, non hardware, buttons (|, §,[,<, etc)

Not sure if that was there before, found it by accident :P
Was there since day one...

Originally Posted by dack001 View Post
Where can i find this app?
I don't see it in the normal repositories.
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1635#c107

The Following User Says Thank You to tnhh For This Useful Post: