Active Topics

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ New Zealand
I imagine there have been complications!
I wonder if they are working around the clock?

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
It would be really really nice if they just let us know. Surely nokia know of all these threads and how many people are constantly checking OVI store just in case its updated. I dont mind delays if they at least inform us. Something like "we are currently expecting technical issues with the new OVI store. We expect to be able to provide you the full store at approxiamately blah blah blah....." would at least be a start! We would know then that there are problems rather than having to constantly check OVI and here to find out if there is any progress.

They know what phone we are accessing OVI from, and a two line message added to the top of the page is not hard to do, so we could at least have an idea of what's going on!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mornage For This Useful Post:
I am fully agree with mornage. Atleast Nokia must inform about the delay.

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2010 @ U.K ,Reading
nokia is rude i agree with you guys they should let us no

Is it Thursday yet in Nokia land?

Originally Posted by b15cu1t View Post
Is it Thursday yet in Nokia land?
Right now it's about 20 past 9 in the morning on friday in Finland.

Originally Posted by mannakiosk View Post
Right now it's about 20 past 9 in the morning on friday in Finland.
I heard that Nokia had moved from Finland and now reside in an alternate universe where time moves alot slower. In their world its still Wednesday morning and they have just released the PR1.2 update and are preparing for tommorows big relaunch of the OVI store.

The Following User Says Thank You to b15cu1t For This Useful Post:
Haha. Nice comment! Cracked me up as im sitting here with my morning coffie. But seriously though.. Nokia, give us a god damn notice!

My bet is that the bugs i PR1.2 is causing Nokia to draw their attention towards that issue, rather that spending time on OVI. Im guessing its chaos in the halls of Nokia right this moment!

Originally Posted by Kevven View Post
Haha. Nice comment! Cracked me up as im sitting here with my morning coffie. But seriously though.. Nokia, give us a god damn notice!

My bet is that the bugs i PR1.2 is causing Nokia to draw their attention towards that issue, rather that spending time on OVI. Im guessing its chaos in the halls of Nokia right this moment!
I highly doubt the Maemo team are involved with the Ovi Store

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
I highly doubt the Maemo team are involved with the Ovi Store
I highly doubt theres different teams. I assumed it was all the responsibility of the 5 year old daughter of the part time cleaner there.