Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
can't reach anything *.maemo.org except tmo since yesterday.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says it's up, but no matter which internet access i use, i can't reach it.

anybody else?

yes, same for me.

www.maemo.org
&
maemo.org

dns entries appear to be directed to somewhere else but

talk.maemo.org

seems to still point to correct ip address.

rgds

Maemo.org reachable but has basic html formatting.

If it appears normal to others, then maybe it's a load balancing problem on the server.

If any sysadmins read this can they check?

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
starts to work again for me now, but without the stylesheets and graphics. probably what uTMY sees.

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Subotica, Serbia
maemo.org works for me. Problem is with http://static.maemo.org/ which is responsible for css, javascript. So Only basic html page.

Edit: It didn't work, as I wrote. Posted the message, went to maemo.org to refresh... it's working now. yay!!!!!!

hm....same here.

I'm on my old/bacup Pentium3 desktop now, cuz my powersupply died on me yesterday. Thought the problem was this crappy old system (running XP)

In both cases including static.maemo.org

I got redirected to an advertising site proclaiming my IP address had been selected for a prize and to click here.

When I clicked there my machine got rooted and it died a horrible death full of malware and pain ... err well actually it didn't becuase I use noscript, firefox and linux for my main machines.

Didn't all those Windows users look silly though!

:-)

rgds

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
The extras-testing repository is not updating with failed to refresh warning. In the N900 catalogues under App Manager it's suggesting that the IP cannot be found.