Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Christ PR1.2

Im putting up a tent just saying PR1.2

Im not horribly impressed..

Anyone else notice that you can search the repositories now?

Originally Posted by maurelio79 View Post
It show me only my HTPC Win 7 based, my NAS Linux based (ICYBOX IB-NAS) nothing.

I mean, why not show all network device in the same lan??
Googling ICY BOX IB-NAS I see a lot of pages talking about a 30-day trial of the media server (TwonkyMedia) on the device. Have you gone past the 30 days and not paid for a licence? Or, for that matter, even started the 30-day trial? I've not searched enugh to find out if and how the trial needs to be activated.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I'm with you...It would have been even more awsome if nokia had said: We hare working on pr 1.2 we need some more testing before release we hope we will be able to release it before june. But insteat they said nothing...that sucked

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I'm with you...It would have been even more awsome if nokia had said: We hare working on pr 1.2 we need some more testing before release we hope we will be able to release it before june. But insteat they said nothing...that sucked
But Nokia did say they were still testing.

I am not too impressed.. I like skype video call and facebook chat features..

I can not understand why I still can not use this device with ovi cloud services like contacts and calendar.. Would that be too difficult to make?? Or make Ovi Suite for Linux, or easy way to sync with Evolution?

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ United Kingdom
I like it too but if only they allow me to copy my contacts to my sim card

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post

many folks have fun while waiting for the release

The GPS appears to lock much faster for me.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Verona, Italy
Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
Googling ICY BOX IB-NAS I see a lot of pages talking about a 30-day trial of the media server (TwonkyMedia) on the device. Have you gone past the 30 days and not paid for a licence? Or, for that matter, even started the 30-day trial? I've not searched enugh to find out if and how the trial needs to be activated.
I know aboun twonky media, i do not want it! But why media app in n900 does not show me all share in my lan? on my NAS i have a pubblic share, from WIN 7 (bleah) i need only to click on net and i can see my NAS, why from n900 media app is not possible?