Posts: 115 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Mexico
and the question is.... where is the damn ovi update?? we are tired of waiting and we havent had any reasonable response, they are just not interested in doing business... good company!!

Think i'll buy an ipad... need something to play with over the bank holiday (and its just started to rain too).

well we just have to wait and this time at least we can count how many days nokia plans for the so called nice games !! well i really don't think there will be more than 3 games !! why wait then, plus the games will be over withing half a day playing playing playing!!

The Following User Says Thank You to anaskr For This Useful Post:
good idea! i think we need to get an ipad, anyways the new ovi store will offer the same old games for the ipod touch, jurassic 3d roller coaster rush. which is free to download on apples store.
anyway, apple has now 3d roller coaster rush 2 and new york 3d roller coaster rush!!! so.......... nokia is behind as always!!!

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
So go and get an iPad
RUN RUN RUN!

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Fiji Islands
Hi everybody, we’re looking into the Ovi Store update for the N900 and we’ll update you as soon as we can – Hope that’s OK.
{about 18 hours ago via CoTweet}

Source: http://twitter.com/ovibynokia

I don't know if this has already been said in one of the 22 pages, that I did not read, but...

I had problems with Ovi Store after PR 1.2. It told me to update, before I could access the store.

Apparently, the app called Hide User Agent had customized my user agent string, although I went with the original one before the update.

So to the peeps with the same prob. Check that one out.

Ps. Ovi Store still looks the same to me.

if i try to update my phone it gives me different options to reinstall the same widgets i have,(facebook,feedservice which i dont know what that is) but it gives me an error saying that the file is corrupted.. does anyone else has the same problem?

There seems to be a new twitter widget by Nokia, for me it doesn't show up in the store.

Code:
apt-get install feedservice-plugin-twitter2