Notices

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United States - Saudi Arabia
I thought the latest version is 0.3

Yeah same problem here, got fresh 1.2 and facebrick wont start.
Hope there is fix coming.

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Right. I know what the problem is now at least (the update to libqfacebook didn't quite go as planned), fixing it should prove fairly easy. I'll address it tomorrow, as it's quite late and I have to get up for work etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience all.

Originally Posted by w00t View Post
Right. I know what the problem is now at least (the update to libqfacebook didn't quite go as planned), fixing it should prove fairly easy. I'll address it tomorrow, as it's quite late and I have to get up for work etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience all.
Excellent job for tracing the problem,,,We are eagerly waiting for the facebrik aap,,,hope to see it real quick

Hey woot, I just wanted to thank you for the 0.4 release... the little visual fixes make the whole app look much more polished!

the app when launch crashed and nothing happen

i was just wondering will it possible to make it like facebook for android? you have like all the menus and stuff =) this is going well so far we only have like "post" in facebrick i still love it. But was wondering about that. Thanks :]

Originally Posted by zombiepig View Post
Hey woot, I just wanted to thank you for the 0.4 release... the little visual fixes make the whole app look much more polished!
is facebrik working for u now,,after pr1.2

Yes. It does work.

I had uninstalled facebrick (along with other apps) before updating PR1.2 - to free up space.

After the OTA update to PR1.2 I reinstalled facebrick and it works just fine. No crashes at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to nilchak For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
Yes. It does work.

I had uninstalled facebrick (along with other apps) before updating PR1.2 - to free up space.

After the OTA update to PR1.2 I reinstalled facebrick and it works just fine. No crashes at all.
I installed pr1.2 already,,and after that for the first time I installed facebrik,,aap,,,,and I uninstalled and installed it again,,but still when ever I open that aap,,it directs me to the desktop..

??????/

Tags
bada rox, hit and run, what a poser