Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
when I reviewed some d-bus script, I found this one: http://wiki.maemo.org/Phone_control#...rently_playing

dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.pause

and then I thought that would be helpful if you could with similar scripts to control the music through QBW ...

then only i replaced "pause", with appropriate command ... AND ITWORKS! : D
here's the script:
PLAY:
dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.play
PAUSE:
dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.pause
STOP:
dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.stop
PREVIOUS:
dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.previous
NEXT:
dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.next

and you could rearrange it on your desktop in a manner so it would you be comfortable if you using it with your one hand!
great, isn't it??

but now..... it would be cool if i knew a script for Fast Forward.... Rewind.... or best thing it would be if it could skip or go back 5-10 sec.... (if you press a widget for a longer time, it will be shown a "desktop menu"...)
and another thing....: Pause cmd only pauses the song... it won't continue... (play cmd starts from beginning of the song....)

SO PEOPLE... if you could help me with finding a proper scripts (for missing ones), i would be grateful!

P.S. and i found a way to make a PHONE APP icon (widget in this case) bigger!
THX No!No!No!Yes! for QBW

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to neboja For This Useful Post:
mmmmm??? any ideas??

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by neboja View Post
but now..... it would be cool if i knew a script for Fast Forward.... Rewind.... or best thing it would be if it could skip or go back 5-10 sec....
Sure.

Code:
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.set_position int32:1 int32:5
^ skips by 5 seconds

Code:
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.set_position int32:1 int32:-5
^ goes back by 5 seconds

http://maemo.org/api_refs/5.0/5.0-fi...r-set-position explains the meaning of the first int32 argument.

Code:
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.get_position
gets the current elapsed time.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx thx

The Following User Says Thank You to neboja For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
[...]Pause cmd only pauses the song... it won't continue... (play cmd starts from beginning of the song....)
Oh, you want:
Code:
dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.resume
Get current state:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

#Thanks http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/maemo/developers/60881
mode=$(dbus-send --print-reply=literal --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.get_status | tr '\n' ' ' | awk '{print $6}')

case $mode in
	0)
	echo "Stopped"
	;;

1)
	echo "Playing"
	;;

2)
	echo "Paused"
	;;

3)
	echo "Transitioning"
	;;
esac

Last edited by qwerty12; 2010-05-30 at 11:14.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
oh.... i found a "resume....
but then i have 2 buttons (widgets) for pause, and resume... could i implement all in one?
and tell me... for what do i need a current state that you provide me above??? THX

Posts: 243 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Knowhere
This looks good. Would it be possible to rotate the queenbeecon widgets by 90 degrees so that we could have a portrait desktop containing info on various system states, and music controls?

http://wiki.maemo.org/Frequently_asked_questions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N900
http://wiki.maemo.org/N900

Originally Posted by hellnick View Post
This looks good. Would it be possible to rotate the queenbeecon widgets by 90 degrees so that we could have a portrait desktop containing info on various system states, and music controls?
well.... as far as music controls: you can add a image to widget, but only it won't rotate,.... but, you can make her rotate (that is what i am about to do)
and hey... there's a some brainstorming for QBW developers: can they make a rotate output function???? O_o

Last edited by neboja; 2010-05-30 at 13:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to neboja For This Useful Post:
well.... as far as music controls: you can add a image to widget, but only it won't rotate,.... but, you can make her rotate (that is what i am about to do)
and hey... there's a some brainstorming for QBW developers: can they make a rotate output function???? O_o
Uhm... official QBW thread or relevant WIKI section page could be the right place to ask

I'll give it a thought!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Thanks man!