Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Bourdain View Post
Some would say he is a social trainwreck.
seriously, I wouldn't blame them

Originally Posted by S0urcerr0r View Post
nope. that is actually... - very happy!

its a excellent way to learn how computer internals REALLY work - and with that knowledge as a base, harder achievements can be undertaken.
in the end, these will be the guys who earn millions by optimizing slow software for big companies like nokia or apple...
...drivers and kernels are hardly coded in visual basic

PS. i dont have any manhood pride so dont mind stepping on toes. i wont take any offence... corrupted pride is only for people who are dissatisfied with their lives - trollkiddies as example
I had to do that same lego robot stuff as an assignment in my computer science class during high school, so colour me severely unimpressed.

Get your mind out of the gutter and try putting it to use in a real area of knowledge eg. applied, experimental or theoretical physics, then we can talk.

PS: I do have manhood pride: I believe in physics because physics is for men.

Last edited by PradaBrada; 2010-06-01 at 02:07.

Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
insults
more insults
Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
denigrating remarks and more insults
Hey look, it's PradaBrada and his doppelganger Bourdain insulting people again. Indeed, I'm sure you coded a webserver in 4K as part of your high school computer science courses. And I'm sure you are the be all and end all in determining what is and is not valuable.

However, I implore you to leave this site and never come back. Please. Your contributions to this site amount to a handful of unhelpful responses, one liners, and links to images. You've upped it over the past day, by including insults and other disparaging remarks, along with creating an other account to make it look like your "crusade" is something more than what it truly is.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
Hey look, it's PradaBrada and his doppelganger Bourdain insulting people again. Indeed, I'm sure you coded a webserver in 4K as part of your high school computer science courses. And I'm sure you are the be all and end all in determining what is and is not valuable.

However, I implore you to leave this site and never come back. Please. Your contributions to this site amount to a handful of unhelpful responses, one liners, and links to images. You've upped it over the past day, by including insults and other disparaging remarks, along with creating an other account to make it look like your "crusade" is something more than what it truly is.
As much as I disapprove of feeding the trolls, I can't help but agree with your assessment of these pathetic contributors.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grok For This Useful Post:
This is still going on?

The Following User Says Thank You to nosa101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 50 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on May 2010 @ United Kingdom
Hey, get a mod to run an IP check, my brother PradaBrada is located in mainland Europe while I on these sunny British Isles.

I know criticism is hard to accept, especially when you've sunk £500 into this device but wake up and smell the coffee, phone is garbage.

Hey, get a mod to run an IP check, my brother PradaBrada is located in mainland Europe while I on these sunny British Isles.
All it takes is a proxy and I'm in the Middle East. IPs mean nothing.

I know criticism is hard to accept, especially when you've sunk £500 into this device but wake up and smell the coffee, phone is garbage.
You have yet to olffer any new criticisms of the device, and none that you have made (have you made any) stand out beyond the bashing and insulting of other users here.

And while you may hate the device (I think you need something a little less "open-ended",) certainly not everyone does and those of us that do like it are by no means wrong.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on May 2010 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
All it takes is a proxy and I'm in the Middle East. IPs mean nothing.
I don't give a ****. I know it's tough to accept that there are critics of this phone out there but yes, it's true.

You have yet to olffer any new criticisms of the device,
Oldies are goodies, and so far still 100% true and unrefuted.

and none that you have made (have you made any) stand out beyond the bashing and insulting of other users here.
This board is full of mindless zombies with false hope. It's time to wake up, this is like attack of the living dead, man.

And while you may hate the device
Deservedly so.

(I think you need something a little less "open-ended",)
Read: "unsupported directionless hunk of wires".

certainly not everyone does and those of us that do like it are by no means wrong.
Yes you are, taste can be objective and in this case it certainly is.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
It's actually not hard to accept criticism; it's hard to accept poor writing, poor thinking, and inarticulate chest-thumping post after post. \

There are actually people in this thread who can think their way out of a paper bag, but you wouldn't know it from the way you have drowned them out. I didn't know there were that many people who seem to have learned reasoning from a Punch and Judy show.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
this is one serious car crash of a thread. wow.

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
I'm very sure there is a "praise n900" thread somewhere. Just search for it
i wonder if there is a *** hole thread around here? or one for people who dont like freedom of speech or expression. where can i find that thread

Closed Thread