Notices

Working on PR 1.2.

# apt-get remove --purge lirc qtirreco
# rm -rf /home/user/qtirreco

# apt-get install qtirreco

Answer YES to overwrite lirc conf file.

The Following User Says Thank You to vinz486 For This Useful Post:
guyz when i press on download remote its blank nothing to select... Qtirreco v.0.3.1

Last edited by MEGSHOK; 2010-06-02 at 20:48.

Originally Posted by mangal_sk8erboy View Post
hey!!sorry about the late reply for the previous msg but yeah mine works in the same range too.
btw i have CRAZY news man!
dude i generally stay in dubai yeah..my qtirreco never worked..
but now im in the USA on a holiday, popped open qtirreco, and IT WORKS!WITHOUT A PROBLEM!THEMES AND EVERYTHING TOO!!so im thinking that its got something to do with the isp or our routers??

Maybe the progeam author should take that in consideration....

can you test it again when you're back to dubai to see if this is really the problem?

Originally Posted by MEGSHOK View Post
guyz when i press on download remote its blank nothing to select... Qtirreco v.0.3.1
Originally Posted by P@t View Post
I have tried a couple of quick fix like uninstalling and re-installing, deleting the Qtirreco folder in MyDocs, changing from Wifi to 3g connection...etc... but without success for the moment, I cannot do anything with the application
Hope that PR1.2 and the QtIrreco update will correct for this!??

EDIT: @maximuscool: I have just tried the steps you describe (which was closed to what I had tried before using app manager and file manager) but it does not work!
Vote for this bug:
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=9805 => Can't download a remote on qtirreco

This is our last hope.

Thank you.

Last edited by ChadiM; 2010-06-03 at 09:49.

We have been developing Irreco widget, please look our thread at http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=54216

About the empty remote selection dialog. I have no clue why it happens. I did some testing and got similar results if the server responds with something that qtirreco won't understand (ie 404 error page).

So what happened to the idea of making remote scrollable for more buttons
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=213
I am using Qtirreco v 0.3.1

@zokier thanks for the irreco widget

Originally Posted by zokier View Post
About the empty remote selection dialog. I have no clue why it happens. I did some testing and got similar results if the server responds with something that qtirreco won't understand (ie 404 error page).
I would like to help you fix that: please provide a "debug" mode for this app, so that when it is launched from the terminal, for example qtirreco --debug, and when "Download remote" is pressed, the server response is written to a log file. Then I can provide you with the logfile and you see what is wrong. Can you please add that debug mode?
Thank you.

Originally Posted by ndi View Post
Yes, it does, but there's a lag between the commands.

E.g., when holding the volume on the app, the LED on the TV goes blip__blip__blip. When using the native remote, it goes blipblipblip (about twice as fast). The TV doesn't budge the power unless someone holds a button.

I need to hold the red button for the power to go off and hold 0-9, power, TV, AV or so to get it to power up.
Hi,

I also own a panasonic tv with same problem. Any fix for this power on problem ?
I try to chain several (10) power on command, with 100ms, 10ms, 1ms, 0ms, but that doesn't work.
Or is there a way to have the signal duration to 2000 ms ? Or can we register the raw signal with irrecord and integrate it to qtirreco ?

Thanks for help.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Amsterdam
can't get it working in any possible way :S

deleted it, re installed it, removed all files associated with it, download the correct remote, also tried others. It seems as if IR is not working at all. Any ideas as how to resolve this?

Now i've even performed a reset. No difference
Even tried to remove all data. Still no difference :S

Last edited by dheruer; 2010-06-12 at 11:55.

Tags
irreco, qtirreco