Notices

Trying to post bugs on the garage page, but i couldn't do it for some reason! anyways, the geolocation seems to be waaay off... It shows me somewhere in the middle of the pacific!! hehe...

Also, is there a way to authenticate it using OAuth?

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
After the update in version 0.2.1-3 I can write in greek language but it doesnt work with greek capital letters. It writes english capitals.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
hm, tried one tweet in russian from virtual keyboard and it worked. now it doesn't. btw using extra dev repo and there was ukeyboard update not that long ago, maybe there is connection

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dekkelkamp View Post
I installed your update and its working great. But now i got a messge about the following packages, wich are no longer required. Is is save to autoremove those?

libqt4-maemo5-core libqt4-maemo5-dbus libqt4-maemo5-gui
libqt4-maemo5-maemo5 libqt4-maemo5-network libqt4-maemo5-opengl
libqt4-maemo5-phonon libqt4-maemo5-webkit libqt4-maemo5-xml
libqt4-maemo5-xmlpatterns
Yes it is safe to remove them.

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
yeah proxy support would be superb
Any hint when a new version will be released ?
I don't have an exact date, but I can tell you that this month for sure!
The problem was that we reimplemented a lot of the code, to make it easier and more functional, now we are finishing up reimplementing the second screen when you click on a tweet, and then finish up direct message and mentions. Proxy will come after this one, it will look cool

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Thanx, russian language works, as well as vkeyboard. The location didn't as the gps wasn't on, and it didn't use internet connection, any way it should dissable it or at least say that it failed, when it failed to get location
Actually, this version only uses the internet, but thanks for that, I will add a message saying when it fails.

Originally Posted by hotzigetty View Post
Trying to post bugs on the garage page, but i couldn't do it for some reason! anyways, the geolocation seems to be waaay off... It shows me somewhere in the middle of the pacific!! hehe...

Also, is there a way to authenticate it using OAuth?
Sorry for that, the problem is that it uses google geolocation API. The next version already has a GPS option.
To be honest, we are not looking at OAuth right now because we are focused in finishing the new features, but we will definitely use OAuth after we're done with they new features.

The Following User Says Thank You to rodavelino For This Useful Post:
You know that twitter will shutdown basic auth this month?

The Following User Says Thank You to Hossie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
After the update in version 0.2.1-3 I can write in greek language but it doesnt work with greek capital letters. It writes english capitals.
I'll give a look at the text entries. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
hm, tried one tweet in russian from virtual keyboard and it worked. now it doesn't. btw using extra dev repo and there was ukeyboard update not that long ago, maybe there is connection
I'll give a look at the text entries. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Hossie View Post
You know that twitter will shutdown basic auth this month?
I did not know that. Thank you.

Originally Posted by rodavelino View Post
I did not know that. Thank you.
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Authentication

Also have a look at xAuth, which doesn't need a browser for authenticating.

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-R...oken-for-xAuth

Hey guys,

In the tweet info screen (the screen that appears after you click in the tweet), do you want that we remove that button to open url and direct click in the link to open it in a browser or to grown the button's size?

Some people were complaining about the button size, so I changed so the user can direct click on the link but it's kinda small too :/

If you wanna try in the n900 I'll upload somewhere so you can try.

Originally Posted by mikhail_ramalho View Post
Hey guys,

In the tweet info screen (the screen that appears after you click in the tweet), do you want that we remove that button to open url and direct click in the link to open it in a browser or to grown the button's size?

Some people were complaining about the button size, so I changed so the user can direct click on the link but it's kinda small too :/

If you wanna try in the n900 I'll upload somewhere so you can try.
i'm willing to test

Tags
tweego, twitter