Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
It looks like someone was taking the initiative to clean up Titan's thread per his wishes.

On the other hand you seem to see it fit to flood it with seven posts in a row ranting about moderators citing you for abusing others and spamming with useless post after useless post. I suspect that any "wrongdoing" is merely your twisted perception of reality.
If that is your opinion after i trieds to show an answer to overclocking in a safe a way as possible without damaging the N900 then you also are as bad as this Flandry for even agreeing with him and what has happened.

You're getting tedious now abill_uk. Onto the ignore list you go.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I suggest you go look for yourself.
I post no lies i am posting facts as they happen.
Whoosh.

I was talking about your misspell of the word serious.

Now. What I don't get is that you do know that you can edit one post and append to it without having to post 7-10 straight, one sentence posts, right?

Also... you are sorta spamming the site man. Slow down.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Also... you are sorta spamming the site man. Slow down.
hahahaha..... sorta?

Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
abill_uk, as much as i understand how it can be very frustrating.... in most cases the mods will get their way. There are ways to report moderator problems, and the best is to do it quietly and politely. Unfortunately by making a fuss it will probably just make things worse.

Moderators do not always get things right, and i'm sure they can admit to that. But they are volunteers.
I actually respect you as a very valued member of this community and i appreciate what your saying and agree with you but hell there is something very very wrong here and i just don't know what to do about it if Reggie is not answering me.

So you went on a thread about overclocking and started bashing their efforts.

Dude,
It. Is. Not. Your. n900.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I have been following that thread closely since its inception. It is clear that the current problem has been caused single-handedly by abil_uk.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
This community has got some serious problems already and some of its members will stick together like the ones replying on this thread...
Will people please just take a look at this for themselves because it explains itself.
What is going on here now?

If you don't want to overclock your n900, why would you intrude?

Like sometimes I don't get you. They own the devices and they CHOOSE to overclock it

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
What is going on here now?
You've become more annoying that most people are willing to put up with? You've overstayed your welcome? You don't play well with others?

The thing is... you're creating a situation where people will largely ignore you due to your actions.

Closed Thread

Tags
infraction, moderator