Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
I'm pretty sure it was enter..
Patola confirmed that it's enter:

Originally Posted by Patola
Yes, this is exactly the reason. I could get past this screen by using x2x and pressing <ENTER> with my laptop's keyboard. That was a lame workaround, but at least it confirmed your suspicion!

I was previously unable to launch the game using the icon, so I grabbed the latest version just now from Extras-Devel and it worked, but the intro video lacked subtitles. All other text appeared normally though. Weird.

New Version Uploaded. Testing!

No way to exit score result...

Last edited by Nemesis82; 2010-06-03 at 19:49.

Rushed home from work after seeing update notification. Pissed off my wife by playing the first level and ignoring her. Still cant get past score input screen And Im sleeping alone now. How cruel can the world get?

I tried installing this just now and it would not completely install. So I did what any Debian geek would do. Run 'sudo apt-get install opendune' from the terminal.

It was erroring out due to a 'sed -u' the -u not being an option supported by the version of sed that is on the N900.

So I 'vi /var/lib/dpkg/info/opendune.postinst' and removed the -u from the sed line and then it installed fine, with the zenity dialog and all

Now to try to play it, but just letting you know.

sed version 4.2.1 that I have installed on my Arch Linux install has a -u option for 'unbuffered' but the version of the N900 is 4.0, and apparently does not.

slaapliedje

Posts: 267 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Campinas, SP, Brazil
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
Strange.
I haven't played through the whole mission, but I'm able to start a game by pressing enter and skip the dialog pages with enter, so it definitely works.
It's only in the high score screen where you have to enter your initials that it stops. Not the start game screen. I could try and remap <RTRN> to output "Return" instead of "KP_Enter" when pressed with the blue arrow, but as the game isn't accepting blue arrow + keys for the numbers yet, I knew it wouldn't work.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by slaapliedje View Post
It was erroring out due to a 'sed -u' the -u not being an option supported by the version of sed that is on the N900.
It installed fine on mu N900. But I may have GNU Sed installed
Thanks for the info. Fixed in repo now.

no news about return problem?

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
I'm sure it's beeing looked at. I tried everything. Maybe virtual keyboard could help?

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
fixed in 0.3-1maemo4

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post: