Active Topics

That would be a different problem... :-)

Oh, Joy!! More missing library files. I have just about given up trying to install ANYTHING for Linux/Nokia because there are almost always dependencies that are not supplied. Even a couple that were supposed to be complete, and have an install file fail because of some missing library. It would be nice if the developer would at least tell us where to find said missing dependency! I have been a user of Microsoft products for years, and several years ago switched to Mac OS X and have never looked back. I have a definite love/hate relationship with Linux and all of its permutations. And they all stem from the inability to easily install applications without searching everywhere to come up with bits and pieces of dependencies that are missing. If Linux is serious about making major inroads into the mainstream, they are going to have to start having more compassion on us Newbies! Sorry for the rant.

Last edited by Robert Newman; 2007-03-16 at 01:49.

Hi,

I can see all of the games in the application manager. When I click to install them, I am also missing some different files.

I can install them in my 770.

Nash

could anyone tell us what packages do we need to run this games?
Im with an n800 with the last OS version
Ive installed already some application using online one click installation, but this games are not working, any help welcomed.

Thanks,
aStor

Solved!!!

Had to install Python and all packages issues disappeared.