Active Topics

Hi all,

I'm using ukeyboard. It worked perfectly before i decided to re flash my n900. Now it worked again, i set my first language and the second one. On the virtual layout everything is perfect but when try to use hardware buttons and change the language nothing happened. It tells me that the language has been changed but there no difference when press the button. The language is one and the same. I reinstall 5 times the application but no change. Please give me idea. I need to fix it . 10x

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Prague, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by sashom View Post
Hi all,

I'm using ukeyboard. It worked perfectly before i decided to re flash my n900. Now it worked again, i set my first language and the second one. On the virtual layout everything is perfect but when try to use hardware buttons and change the language nothing happened. It tells me that the language has been changed but there no difference when press the button. The language is one and the same. I reinstall 5 times the application but no change. Please give me idea. I need to fix it . 10x
Configuration of "First" or "Second" language doesn't have any impact on HW keyboard.