Title....................

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
I accidentally the whole N900.

Is this serious?

What do you mean?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
What do you mean?

worst question ever! :P

I'm going that I do not know how I'm shooting myself in my phone's camera (and I'll see myself as photography, as a mirror)

there is a mirror app not sure if it's on Ovi... check in downloads under multimedia I believe.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
To *do* the front camera, you'll first need to find a hole... and be prepared for some pain I would imagine.

If you want to use the Camera application to record video from the front camera instead of the main camera, unfortunately its not possible at the moment. There is no technical reason, Nokia just didn't write the code.

The front camera IS used for video chatting with other people through skype, SIP, or any XMPP Jabber enabled service. To use it in these contexts, first add the video-supporting service, login, and initiate a video call to one of your contacts. Note that there are certain instances where you may not get a Video Call Option for every contact. These instances are fairly well document and a Power Search (located in at the top of the column above Active Topics) will reveal them to you in short order. There's a whole forum post about it.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Maybe a search for something like "front camera" would help answer your question, whatever it was....

thank you very much.
For that matter, I downloaded the Mobile MAPS and it writes to me that there is no memory maps, how do I download maps to memory?