Hi, I searched and found a few threads that partly helped but I have a more specific question.

I'm looking for a way to make a shortcut or bookmark on the desktop that will open a specified web page in chromium and possibly in full screen.

I have a few html files that I created using the google maps API. They reference a kml file that I host on google sites that I am constantly changing. I can get the page to load just fine in MicroB and chromium but since i don't have the mouse plugin installed in chromium the google maps work better in chromium because it allows me to pan by just clicking and dragging as apposed to using the mouse mode in MicroB. I don't want to change my default browser or anything, I still use MicroB for everything else. I just want to open these html files in chromium.

So is there anyway to do this? Ideally I want some kind of a button on the desktop to open chromium in full screen at a specified address.

BTW, I'd be willing to share my google maps html files if anyone is interested. The online API is really easy to follow and it didn't take me long to make but when you open them in chromium it actually makes a nice little map viewer with a zoom bar and a map type selection drop down. I also have one with a weather radar overlay that's pretty handy sometimes.

If Chromium accepts command line arguments to do what you want, this will be easy to achieve using the Desktop Command Execution widget (see the thread by that name).