Notices

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
It's hard to scroll that settings thing without touching the size-adjustment sliders. and if you touch them, it instantly changes the value. could you leave a 20-30 pixel border there, on the right edge? or maybe there's a better way... just my suggestion
Only problem here: If I reduce sliders width you'll lose pixel precision for width and height... I'll see if other way exists

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Claremont (LA), California
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
It's hard to scroll that settings thing without touching the size-adjustment sliders. and if you touch them, it instantly changes the value. could you leave a 20-30 pixel border there, on the right edge? or maybe there's a better way... just my suggestion
My solution is to always use the stylus for scrolling; that way I can avoid touching the "touchy" areas. It's a bit of a nuisance, but once I got things set up I found that I don't fiddle all that much, so I can live with it.

Ok im trying this great widget out, iv made a snippet of the date but im trying to set a custom background so it matches my UI, any help here guys? thanx

Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
Ok im trying this great widget out, iv made a snippet of the date but im trying to set a custom background so it matches my UI, any help here guys? thanx
Ciao, have a look here for very simple tutorial

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Asynchronous Non Hildon-Home blocking command execution is in the brewery... first results look promising.

DBUS foreigner events trigger ... next to come

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
Ciao, have a look here for very simple tutorial
Thanx, all done now, can now work on some art etc, will redo the cpu art you wanted, if you still want it done?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by No!No!No!Yes! View Post
Asynchronous Non Hildon-Home blocking command execution is in the brewery... first results look promising.

DBUS foreigner events trigger ... next to come
Thank you. It should help stop any instances of the desktop locking up, as has been reported in the Desktop Command Execution Widget

Once iv added my CMD's and images etc is there a settings file i can copy to backup all the settings etc? thanx

So far iv done a date widget and a memory widget..

Name:  Screenshot-20100611-214532.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  24.6 KB

The mem widget shows (left > right) RootFS, Mass Mem, Mem Card.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
Thank you. It should help stop any instances of the desktop locking up, as has been reported in the Desktop Command Execution Widget
Yeah I was going to report it, I managed to freeze BeeCon when it was trying to download an image with wget and my connection dropped. I don't know if it froze the whole desktop come to think of it, but BeeCon never recovered...