Notices

Sculptris ,a free 3d sculpting application by Dr Tomas Petter.would be great to see it ported as the pressure sensitivity may help it work nicely .The windows version is 3.0 mb.It is only in version 1.01 but has impressed a lot of people in the industry.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I'd like to see more fun and easy-to-use photo/video apps for N900. Something like Hipstamatic for iPhone.

And generally I'd like to see more simple apps for N900. Most of the current apps seem to be a bit hard to use and really tech oriented. It's Linux based system but why does it have to show in every app?

/me cries tears of win....
VIM.

Last edited by roundyz; 2010-06-14 at 07:04. Reason: spelling

An FPS engine, or just an FPS horror game, like Dementium for the DS.

GARMIN Mobile !!!!!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Great streaming from world cup...

sry if anyone post already, but i need a file manager like total commander, and can be share 1 directory, dont need more to share, and i want to copy files there via wifi, without know the prompt. I JUST WANT TO SEE MY HOME NETWORK IN THE PHONE FILE MANAGER, AND COPY FILES, its too hard isnt it??

Flash player 10 would be nice, but id have to say a .deb unpacker/packer so its easy to make deb files on the device and pack modded apps/files.

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted by magullo View Post
  • Photo Editing Capabilities
I just released the beta of Ansel-A, it does some simple photo editing.

an audio to text converter for recall, would be usefull to be able to convert a phone call to text, as apposed to having to listen and do it myself... Im sure it can't be too hard as there must already be something else out there

Tags
worst thread ever