Notices

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
The best way to play flash swf games.
Download swf game file.
Save to N900
Open with KMPlayer

Plays alot faster than opening with browser. Have fun

Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Fingers crossed for flash 10 on the N900 with hardware graphics acceleration, as this would open up a massive library of games and apps.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

to get flash file directly on your phone save the webpage and swf file can be found in yourwebpagename.html_content folder

i've tried with samorost-1 in microb and kmplayer - don't see much difference, both stutter sometimes - imo flash to blame..

wish electricman 2 would run faster

Last edited by bald.eagle.one; 2010-02-06 at 12:47.

use the firefox extension "down them all" to capture all the link of a webpage, then you can set it to save only the SWF files. Make things quicker.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azz For This Useful Post:
try downloading easy debian and using iceweasel to open your flash files, i find it plays them a little better than microb and kmplayer.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by llamastyle View Post
try downloading easy debian and using iceweasel to open your flash files, i find it plays them a little better than microb and kmplayer.
ive had easy debian installed before, but now can not re-install it, says im missing bzip2???

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hove, UK
Originally Posted by petergunn View Post
Pandaf Golf - dont try this you'll waste hours of time!!!
I hate you!

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by llamastyle View Post
it is a very little bit too.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ California
I had been going to different flash game sites and dowloading things and just using the "tial and error" method to see what would play. But this is what I came across, I recommend you try this first:

One great source I found for "swf" and "html" games and applications is the "psp" hacker sites. The play station portable hackers have tracked down hundreds of flash games and little applications that work fine on the tablets. Most do run with the touch screen and directional pad, but not all work since some do require control pads.

So far I have found a few hundred small flash games, applications, mini movies, and some html games and aps that work pretty well. They seem to play best in the stock MicroB web browser so far.

You can even download and run the "iphone" and "psppod" applications on the tablets, but since they are made for smaller screens you have to magnify to 120 when they open inteh browser. They are buttons like the iphone and the majority of them work including the applications and games.

When you download the folders, you open them and scroll down to "index" that is the main page, when you open that in the web browser save it as a bookmark. Then when you open the bookmark, your screen resembles an iphone and most of the buttons do work and link to games, apps, calculator, calendar, etc.

*Search youtube* for the psp iphone app and psppod apps and I followed the links to the hacker sites and have found a lot of things that work on the tablets. You can also do a google search for "psp hacker sites" and quite a few come up.

Last edited by morr22066; 2010-06-20 at 04:37.