Active Topics

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Switzerland
@OP, It looks like, that its has got leaked version of PR1.3 on it.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
The one you bought is better.

Full portrait mode FTW!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blipnl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by blipnl View Post
The one you bought is better.

Full portrait mode FTW!
LOL thats exactly my thoughts.

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London UK
Just contact the seller via paypal and tell him its a fake and you want your money back. If he gives you any trouble, tell him your reporting him to customes in his country and they will take him to the cleaners for selling counterfit goods. Also Nokia would like to know whos selling fakes on the open market, as its traceable and they can take law action against the seller.

Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
Well, it does run on 1 gigahertz ARM Cortex-A8 processor with Android 2.1, comes with 7"x10" flatbed LCD with 1024x 600 resolution, 512M RAM, and 16 gigabytes of flash memory.

But it doesn't called iPuds or iPeds, it's called Zenithink. They've a very clear market position as an iPads-clone.

Intel is more that happy to sell Cortex-A8 processor in China anyway, so it's not that hard to manufacture a device out of it.
Interesting, but my favorite in the iPad clone market is the TouchBook (which, of course, precedes the iPad, and IMO dominates in features). I'm still holding out for their big summer announcement... Hoping for at least a GHz-clock, and maybe a screen upgrade.

And the best part? It won't make me feel like a lame poser who can't afford the original.

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK LONDON
o_O what?!? poor man

i'm new to N900 so im not sure what quality is mine. the 7th and 8th digits in the IMEI are 03 and it's supposed to be made in Finland. There is no other sign of a fake Quality . all features are working great

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Queens, NY
The link to where you're showing the price. The description clearly says "Nokia N900-style phone!" Are you serious? You actually thought that was real? Always do your homework before buying something. I always watch tons of youtube videos on a phone before buying. Exactly what I did with my Nokia N900.

Originally Posted by josephsaliba View Post
i'm new to N900 so im not sure what quality is mine. the 7th and 8th digits in the IMEI are 03 and it's supposed to be made in Finland. There is no other sign of a fake Quality . all features are working great
MADE in Finland, or DESIGNED in Finland?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bulacan, Philippines
03 is Made in Korea. My phone's IMEI has got 03 and it's made in Korea

All phones are designed in Finland. It's on the back side of the screen when you slide down the keyboard